Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eskimoemo

Dial Anti-bacterial BodyWash or b5 clearskin or Tea Tree Ski

I have chest acne and I use the Neutrogena body clear body scrub, works great. I also started useing it on my face because it worked so well and I find it's great for that as well.

I have chest acne and I use the Neutrogena body clear body scrub, works great. I also started useing it on my face because it worked so well and I find it's great for that as well.

i've used dial that doesnt work. try whipeing your chest with alcohol morning and night, its amazing how much nastyness you can still rub off even after washing it.

i've used dial that doesnt work. try whipeing your chest with alcohol morning and night, its amazing how much nastyness you can still rub off even after washing it.

I use Dial anti-bacterial soap for my face and body, and it really does help my skin get clean. it is a bit drying to the face, but it doesn't too much harm for me. my bacne is clearing up pretty quickly by using this soap. it's cheap and effective. =)

I use Dial anti-bacterial soap for my face and body, and it really does help my skin get clean. it is a bit drying to the face, but it doesn't too much harm for me. my bacne is clearing up pretty quickly by using this soap. it's cheap and effective. =)