Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hello812

Acne on Forehead..nooooo!!!!

Every time when i do some jobs which include carrying heavy stuff, fixing stuff or etc..i will fell that my forehead is hot and has high blood pressure. Every time it happens, white heads will start growing on my forehead...omg

Does anyone of u know how to solve the problem? It has been a month or more...but still doesn't seem improving. I'm using Neo Medrol..its kinda useful and efffective on other types of acne but now my forehead has a lot whiteheads, is there any other way to cure it?.

:doh:

All I can think of to suggest is make sure your shampoo and conditioner (if you even use conditioner, I dont) that it doesnt contain the ingredient Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, thats not to be confused with Sodium Laureth Sulfate of course

All I can think of to suggest is make sure your shampoo and conditioner (if you even use conditioner, I dont) that it doesnt contain the ingredient Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, thats not to be confused with Sodium Laureth Sulfate of course

Ok so i never thought of my shampoo! I thought of soaps and all that shit. I just relized most of us put that crap in hair and just spray it off letting it run off everywhere. I am gonna try and avoid that from now on. Thanks for idea.

Also, hairsprays and hair styling gels and all that stuff are mostly pore clogging (what's that word comedegenic or something can't spell it >.<), so when using hairspray try and avoid getting it on your face, and when exercising and sweating, the gel could 'melt' and mix with the sweat, when the sweat slides down your forehead = chance of spots forming.

Mine does contain it but will it only be counted as an irritant when I'm in the shower, I mean when I wash it out there's no chance of it to continue irritating is there?

Differin 0.3 prevents whiteheads. I guarantee it will clear your forehead, just give it time (several months).

And when you're working a sweat outside, make sure you take a shower right after. Dry sweat will clog your pores and give you whiteheads.