Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok I have had red marks for 4 years why so long I dont know maybe because I used to tan alot. I also know including me everyone wants fast results well this wont clear them overnight but if you give it a chance and time you will see them fading in about 2 weeks to a month. Anyways I have been doing this for a month and I cant wait untill I see the results in another month. My 3 steps to clearing them are: 1.Exercise! cardio is best, 2. Salt water , 3. Vita K acne fade cream this stuff does work!! just give it time. and my red marks are sooo much less noticable and only improving.

hope this was helpful if it works for any one else please tell me because it works great for me!

I've used the cream for 3-4 weeks. I've seen some results I guess... I've been working out ALWAYS, like 3-5 times a week.. What does the salt water do? And how do you do it?

My red marks are REALLY red, and are ALL over my face.

I've used the cream for 3-4 weeks. I've seen some results I guess... I've been working out ALWAYS, like 3-5 times a week.. What does the salt water do? And how do you do it?

My red marks are REALLY red, and are ALL over my face.

Well if you live by a beach Go swimming there.. the water does wonders to killing bacteria that causes pimples and fades red marks but if you dont go buy PURE sea salt water NOT table salt it has to be sea salt and put it in a bowl of water dip your face in it for about 5 minutes twice a day and it will prevent pimples and fade red marks it has done for me.

i was just in vacation for a week in jamaica. It really is pretty amazing how good the sun and salt water is for your skin. It really cleared up my skin and prevents acne. My red marks also faded and became much much less noticable. Make sure you use sunscreen for your face or else the sun can damage your skin. If you use sunscreen the salt water and sun will really help your skin. Kinda wish I lived on the beach....

Ok I have had red marks for 4 years why so long I dont know maybe because I used to tan alot. I also know including me everyone wants fast results well this wont clear them overnight but if you give it a chance and time you will see them fading in about 2 weeks to a month. Anyways I have been doing this for a month and I cant wait untill I see the results in another month. My 3 steps to clearing them are: 1.Exercise! cardio is best, 2. Salt water , 3. Vita K acne fade cream this stuff does work!! just give it time. and my red marks are sooo much less noticable and only improving.

hope this was helpful if it works for any one else please tell me because it works great for me!

I totally agree with the tanning and salt water thing, but even the tanning alone.

I had awful, and I mean AWFUL red marks. They completely covered my forehead and my chest. After about 4 months of no change, I decided to tan to get rid of them. I did it very gradually, though. First week - 5 minutes. Second & third week - 8 minutes. And kept adding a few minutes each week for two months. Never tanning longer than 15 minutes. Although it did take 2 months, it WORKED. It shrinks the red marks gradually instead of just trying to zap them right away. Try it. I'm going to try it again next week, up until summer.