Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

I hate thisssssssssss

Started to work 5 days ago... and i am getting acne on neck... near my ears or hair what is that?

and i got bacne.. getting worse.. upper arms now i have alot there... small ones..

i only got 2-3 acne on my face.. very small.. getting clear..

but i will get more anyway

since i am eating junks this days... gonna stop ... could it be allergic? getting acne on my neck around =_= w.eee

I really need something for it... like a good soap to use it in shower.. and i need a good one for acne.

I just wanna be happy... i am happy when i am with people when i am alone i hate myself.. :P

Started to work 5 days ago... and i am getting acne on neck... near my ears or hair what is that?

and i got bacne.. getting worse.. upper arms now i have alot there... small ones..

since i am eating junks this days... gonna stop ... could it be allergic? getting acne on my neck around =_= w.eee

I really need something for it... like a good soap to use it in shower.. and i need a good one for acne.

I just wanna be happy... i am happy when i am with people when i am alone i hate myself.. :P

True :( sucks to have acne at age 2x and up. you work. , go out.. etc

I could careless about bacne though.. is not like i take off my shirt. i never take it out :P

but neck.. around.. hate it.

thx i will try that but i saw a post where BP %10 helps alot.. i should try that since i know where they sell it lol or i should try what u said..? well see.

I really need something powerful lol Life kinda sucks!! >_< have to deal with this things...

But i wanna know if is the job or exercise is causing me this..

or foods. i ate some junks...

True :( sucks to have acne at age 2x and up. you work. , go out.. etc

I could careless about bacne though.. is not like i take off my shirt. i never take it out :P

but neck.. around.. hate it.

thx i will try that but i saw a post where BP %10 helps alot.. i should try that since i know where they sell it lol or i should try what u said..? well see.

I really need something powerful lol Life kinda sucks!! >_< have to deal with this things...

Yeah as soon as i get medical or w.e.

I need to do full time on my job to get all that ;P

so yeah will go for it , then will see Derm

for now i am going to try BP %10 if is to harsh will try something less^^

i can use proactiv for my back etc but harder.. wasting it also

rather get soap.

Are you breaking out more than normal now that you started your new job? Sounds like it is caused by the stress of a new job.

STRESS AND ARE YOU USING ANY HAIR GELS? I USED TO FIND THAT I USED GEL FOR MY HAIR AND STARTED TO BREAK OUT AROUND MY HAIRLINE SO I SWITCHED FROM HAIR GEL TO 100% ALOE GEL(CLEAR) AND IT WORKS THE SAME AS GEL. PLUS YOU GET THE EXTRA PROTECTION OF ALOE VERA GEL SOOTHING YOUR SCALP.

JUST A THOUGHT.

DAILYBOOZ.COM