Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nice empathetic reply uncle.

It's about controlling your negative emotions and not letting the depressing feelings get the better of you.

:-# I used to get suicidal thoughts. sad.gif Not just due acne, but also due to other issues. O:) My suicidal thoughts disappeared magically as soon as I got myself hooked to Christina Aguilera music and stuff! biggrin.gif/

i thought of it...

then i thought i would look so stupid if i died because of pimples..

so then on , i don't think about it anymore,

instead i try to find the solution

with my luck i would kill myself and the next day there would be a cure for acne. i get down in the dumps and sometimes cry but then i know that acne is not the worse thing in the world there are ppl that are alot worse.iam so happy that we have boards like this to try to help each other and listen to each other vent about acne and whatever else.

Guest Brandon

I know I do. I cut my wrists, and the pain quickly changes my mind about suicide. Then I listen to hardcore emo.

Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family. The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion's guest room. Instead the angels were given a small space in the cold basement.

As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it. When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied, "Things aren't always what they seem."

The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife. After sharing what little food they had the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest.

When the sun came up the next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears. Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field.

The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel how could you have let this happen? "The first man had everything, yet you helped him", she accused. "The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and you let the cow die."

"Things aren't always what they seem," the older angel replied. "When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall. Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall

so he wouldn't find it."

"Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife. I gave him the cow instead. Things aren't always what they seem."

Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to trust that every outcome is always to your advantage. You might not know it until some time later...

naah, it's not really worth it plus would you like to be in a coffin with people walking by & seeing your pimples.. i would @ least wait till you are pimple free :}

Suicide certainly isn't the answer. Yes, acne is extremely emotionally damaging, but you have to think about the people who would be left behind. Once someone is dead there is no going back. I think most people think about suicide during their live time, but thinking and doing are quite different. Listen, two days ago a co-worker of my mom came home and found her husband dead in their living room, he shoot himself. Why? His family is going to be scarred by this for the rest of their lives, and I'm not talking about the external scars that can come from acne, I'm talking about the internal scars that make people question themselves to their very foundation. When someone dies, loved ones are left with a gap in their lives. You see, the thing about suicide is it doesn't erase the life a person has already lived or the impact that an individual has had the people around them. Suicide may put an end to the pain a single individual feels, but it multiples the pain of so many more. People who seriously consider suicide, need to gain some perspective. They need to spend some time with the terminally ill, people who would do anything to live, but are faced with the reality of their mortality. Death comes for everyone, there is no need to rush it.

naah, it's not really worth it plus would you like to be in a coffin with people walking by & seeing your pimples.. i would @ least wait till you are pimple free :}

What the hell are you talking about. Anger is completely different to depression. Also i don't joke about things to do with suicide.

I could'nt give a shit what some 12 year old thinks of me who lives over the other side of the world, so i don't refrain from speaking my mind if some dipshit has pissed me off, like yourself.

But if my typed words can help someone realise the futility of suicide then i'm pleased.

Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family. The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion's guest room. Instead the angels were given a small space in the cold basement.

As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it. When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied, \"Things aren't always what they seem.\" 

The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife. After sharing what little food they had the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest. 

When the sun came up the next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears. Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field. 

The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel how could you have let this happen? \"The first man had everything, yet you helped him\", she accused. \"The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and you let the cow die.\" 

\"Things aren't always what they seem,\" the older angel replied. \"When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall. Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall 

so he wouldn't find it.\" 

\"Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife. I gave him the cow instead. Things aren't always what they seem.\" 

Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to trust that every outcome is always to your advantage. You might not know it until some time later...

I have had thoughts of suicide quite frequently. I have suffered with acne for about seven years and am growing tired of it. It is kind of funny that I never really thought about suicide in high school. I guess because I was part of a team and had lots of friends. Finally, acne took over my life, I began avoiding friends and social situations. Right now in my life I think about suicide more and more. I think about how I wasted opportunities because of acne and how I let it control my life. The friends I have now are from my coworkers and everyday I go to work I have to go with a front. I try not to let people know that I am hurting on the inside. I kid and joke around all the time biggrin.gif , but I am really depressed and lonely on the inside cry.gif . I try to keep new friends from forming because the more friends I have the more people will worry if I leave. It's kinda funny how I'm not really the type of person anyone would suspect of such thoughts, but I guess that is how it just works out.

Sometimes when I am pretty close to going through with it, I begin to think about the ones I would leave behind. It is as though I love and care for everyone except myself. I am always talking about ways in which I could die such as in war or in a terrible car accident. I guess you can say I have a deathwish. When I hear about other people on these boards I send my prayers out. There are people who have it a lot worse than I and there are still here. Even my brothers had it far worse than I and they still kept on ticking. I am strong in every other aspect but this. If I had it that bad then I can honestly say that I would not be here today. I wish I can just vanish from existance so that noone would mourn me. Sorry for the long post, but I have never told this to anyone.

I could'nt give a shit what some 12 year old thinks of me who lives over the other side of the world, so i don't refrain from speaking my mind if some dipshit has pissed me off, like yourself.

But if my typed words can help someone realise the futility of suicide then i'm pleased.

I have had thoughts of suicide quite frequently. I have suffered with acne for about seven years and am growing tired of it. It is kind of funny that I never really thought about suicide in high school. I guess because I was part of a team and had lots of friends. Finally, acne took over my life, I began avoiding friends and social situations. Right now in my life I think about suicide more and more. I think about how I wasted opportunities because of acne and how I let it control my life. The friends I have now are from my coworkers and everyday I go to work I have to go with a front. I try not to let people know that I am hurting on the inside. I kid and joke around all the time biggrin.gif , but I am really depressed and lonely on the inside cry.gif . I try to keep new friends from forming because the more friends I have the more people will worry if I leave. It's kinda funny how I'm not really the type of person anyone would suspect of such thoughts, but I guess that is how it just works out. 

Sometimes when I am pretty close to going through with it, I begin to think about the ones I would leave behind. It is as though I love and care for everyone except myself. I am always talking about ways in which I could die such as in war or in a terrible car accident. I guess you can say I have a deathwish.  When I hear about other people on these boards I send my prayers out. There are people who have it a lot worse than I and there are still here. Even my brothers had it far worse than I and they still kept on ticking. I am strong in every other aspect but this. If I had it that bad then I can honestly say that I would not be here today. I wish I can just vanish from existance so that noone would mourn me.  Sorry for the long post, but I have never told this to anyone.

Guest Crooked I

I think of death quite frequently. Not so much of suicide, just along the lines of "how would people react if i died?" and wondering who would turn up to your funeral and so on. I suppose its the same for a lot of people my age - having feelings of insecurity and inadequacy, and they culminate in those thoughts. But even if i did ever consider suicide, i couldn't put my family through the pain.

"I once contemplated suicide

And woulda tried

But when I held that nine

All I could see was my mama's eyes

No one knows my struggle

They only see the trouble

Not knowing it's hard to carry on when no one loves you"

Speaking ones mind is admirable, making rude remarks then editing your post is sad and pathetic, like yourself.  Especially if you are indeed making them to a 12 year old.

Guest Crooked I
This is why I will never understand people who’ve e-mail poems and e-cards in effort to dissuade the individual, listing possible reasons like the devastation of friends and family. Damn, wasn’t because of these people and their lack of concern that provoked these thoughts to begin with?...Your input, please...