What you suggest for me to bring at work? :/

i want healthy foods. ,

snacks , lunch.. etc

I get breaks 3 times

What you suggest for me to bring at work? :/

i want healthy foods. ,

snacks , lunch.. etc

I get breaks 3 times

I've had a similar problem in the past. My aunt is a health nut and sudgested a recipie of hers for what's basically bannana nut bread. I'm not sure how strict your diet is, but mAybe you could use an alteration of this.

1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour

2 cups very ripe mashed bannanas

1/4 tsp salt

3 eggs

3 tbs agave nectar

2 tsp baking powder

1 tsp baking soda

1 cup mostly chopped cashews/walnuts/dried fruit (I personally like 2 cups and dried cranberries)

1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)

Another great snack is to pop your own popcorn. Just get some organic popcorn kernels from the healthfood store, put layer of olive oil the bottom of a sauce pan over high flame and wait untill it just starts to sizzle when you drop some kernels in, pour in enough kernels to cover the bottom. Put the lid on lifting it up just enough to let out steam but not enough for wild popcorn to hit you. Its fun, very healthy (as oppose to popcorn you buy prepackaged or at a theter.) It'll keep well in a plastic zippock bag. Add salt, and if you really want to go craZy you can drizzle melted dark chocolate.

Those are low calories :(....

any high calories that is ok to eat???

I am to skinny... :(

Yeah i eat carrots , gonna get celeries need a good butter gonna order sunflower

but i need high calories for lunch.

EddieE, the sunflower butter is really good! But remember, in moderation! Make sure to get the "Natural" kind, not the "Organic" kind...the "Organic" kind is much thicker and does not taste as good as the plain "Natural" kind. Anyway, like I said, bring salmon. Do you eat salmon? You can also get it canned (but look for a good brand with high omega 3s). You can also bring avocados, which are high in fat, as are fatty meats. Maybe bring a burger (organic, free range if possible) without the bun?

Those are low calories :(....

any high calories that is ok to eat???

I am to skinny... :(

Yeah i eat carrots , gonna get celeries need a good butter gonna order sunflower

but i need high calories for lunch.