Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikkkm1612

Dead Sea minerals for acne?

Hi everyone. A good friend of mine told me the Dead Sea minerals found in the Dead Sea salts (Dead Sea is in Israel btw) have attributes that fight acne and face oiliness.

Anyone know anything about this?

Hi everyone. A good friend of mine told me the Dead Sea minerals found in the Dead Sea salts (Dead Sea is in Israel btw) have attributes that fight acne and face oiliness.

Anyone know anything about this?

There is a kiosk at the mall here with extremely pushy sales people. My mom bought some of their products with the dead sea salt/minerals in it. Didn't do anything for me (stubborn cystic acne). Different things work for different folks though.

Putting dead sea salts in the bath and soaking for 20 minutes has done miracles for my body acne. I highly recommend it. One note of caution: do not wash your body with soap after the bath. Only use water to rinse off the salt water, and if needed, use soap only under arms and in groin area.

I use their facial peel, which I really love, but I'm not really convinced of the miracle of this whole thing probably due to the salesman being EXTREMELY pushy and plain old lieing (he said the product is all natural and really pushed this, but it contains fragrance. A lot of it.)

The items are really expensive, too. Maybe I'm just really turned off from it because of how the salesman treated us (really obviously manipulative, not a good salesman. Wouldn't let us leave. We made our one purchase, had out fun, and he kept trying to get us to buy more after that. Not to mention he started telling me what I should and shouldn't do for my skin that has nothing to do with his products). The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth and I'm kind of suspicious of the line. I like the facial peel a lot, but I won't buy it again.

I mean, come on. $300 for a mud mask? I don't care if God took a dump in it, I'm not paying $300 for mud.

I use their facial peel, which I really love, but I'm not really convinced of the miracle of this whole thing probably due to the salesman being EXTREMELY pushy and plain old lieing (he said the product is all natural and really pushed this, but it contains fragrance. A lot of it.)

The items are really expensive, too. Maybe I'm just really turned off from it because of how the salesman treated us (really obviously manipulative, not a good salesman. Wouldn't let us leave. We made our one purchase, had out fun, and he kept trying to get us to buy more after that. Not to mention he started telling me what I should and shouldn't do for my skin that has nothing to do with his products). The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth and I'm kind of suspicious of the line. I like the facial peel a lot, but I won't buy it again.

I mean, come on. $300 for a mud mask? I don't care if God took a dump in it, I'm not paying $300 for mud.

My mother and I had the same experience! Extremely pushy and opinionated. I ended up getting the cream that exfoliates once it dries only to have it gum and ball up in the fine hairs under my chin and all down my neck like little dingleberries. Took me forever to get it off and it was painful! When I returned to complain, I was told I must not have "done it right" and then was completely blown off. Ridiculous.

I honestly can't even remember. I could look it up, I'm sure, but I'm just too lazy atm.

From what I gathered at the stand, it's magic.

i use adovia's dead sea mineral products and i love them. i've only been using them for 2 weeks but am already breaking out less, some clogged pores are coming unclogged, and my face is 'purging itself' of deep dirt and bacteria. and my face feels so much better than it did when i was using BP. I recommend this particular brand of mineral products--they never test on animals, only contain minerals from the dead sea, and are packaged in a green facility. plus you get free samples with every order (which you get to pick) and once you become a customer they give you a 10% off coupon on all future orders.

www.cleopatraschoice.com

goodluck!!!!!