Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
awong01

Hello All !!! Just put on PERFECT COMPLEXION TCA

My bottle of PERFECT COMPLEXION TCA arrived today and I just put some on. I followed the instructions by putting the PCT on a piece toilet paper and swiping it on my face. However, I didn't feel anything so I became aggressive and put the PCT on a q tip then I swiped my scars. I will update everyone on the PCT progress.

The scars I aggressively swiped with the q tip frosted a bit and it was stinging for several minutes. Everything feels fine now.

I have setup an appointment for Smoothbeam laser. I hope the laser goes well if not then I will venture into self TCA cross land.

Since I ordered 100% TCA I might do the TCA cross in the future - depending on the outcome of PCT and smoothbeam.

I forgot to add that I was quoted 3 full face treatments at $900 for the smoothbeam laser. smile.gif

edit: How do I add pics to the main acne.org. I want to post my pics so I can set up a history of my potential progress.

My bottle of PERFECT COMPLEXION TCA arrived today and I just put some on.  I followed the instructions by putting the PCT on a piece toilet paper and swiping it on my face.  However, I didn't feel anything so I became aggressive and put the PCT on a q tip then I swiped my scars.  I will update everyone on the PCT progress.

The scars I aggressively swiped with the q tip frosted a bit and it was stinging for several minutes.  Everything feels fine now.

I have setup an appointment for Smoothbeam laser.  I hope the laser goes well if not then I will venture into self TCA cross land.

Since I ordered 100% TCA I might do the TCA cross in the future - depending on the outcome of PCT and smoothbeam.

I went to an plastic surgery MD today - she was basically pushing Obagi products and the Obagi blue peel on me. She didn't know much about lasers or was just skeptical becuz it's such a new product. She said my scars are superficial and a majority of it will be taken care of by the Obagi. She said it won't remove my deeper scars but will improve it.

The cost for the Obagi peel is $500 on medium setting. Plus, add in the cost of the Obagi skin care products.

My face is a bit red today from overdosing on the TCA Complex. I'll apply my second treatment tonite after my workout.

Furthermore, I have just ordered the CP Serum and Exfol Serum from Skinbio. I was wondering if it's worth stopping my retin a to use these products. I have been using retin a for 2 years and it has done wonders for my acne and pores.

I wouldn't stop retin-a in place of skinbio products if the retin-a has been helping you. You can add them in if you like, as some people use CP serums during the day, but stick to what you know works. Afer all, the retin-a will be causing constant exfoliation-- chances are, you won't need the Exfol Serum at all.

Update: Day after my second TCA Complexion application. Well, My skin feels fairly dry so I'll not do an third application. I'll wait for 10 days b4 my next application of TCA complexion. I noticed that the TCA Comp sucked up a zit that was forming on the side of my nose. I will put on SPF 15 Moisturizer since my face feels a bit leathery.

Just noticed two of my scars seemed like it filled in about 50% but I'm not jumping up and down just yet - it might be the swelling caused by the product. It seems like it tighten some of my pores. I guess time will determine if these are permanent results. Overall, I like this product.