Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am currently taking Doryx pills, and they dont seem to be working but it has only been 3 weeks. Is it ok for me to start to take B5 while taking Doryx?

Thankls

differin in the morning?? hmm...most people seem to have an opposite routine. duac in the morn. differin at night. something about retinoids not being able to function in sunlight.

also, has anyone checked the differin website? they have before and after pics of patients...but some really don't look THAT much better! if i invest 6 months in a treatment my skin better be perfect!

i have been taking Doryx for 2-3 weeks too and im not sure if it's working or its the Retin-A Micro that's working. but yeah, give it some more time.

differin in the morning?? hmm...most people seem to have an opposite routine. duac in the morn. differin at night. something about retinoids not being able to function in sunlight.

also, has anyone checked the differin website? they have before and after pics of patients...but some really don't look THAT much better! if i invest 6 months in a treatment my skin better be perfect!

i have been taking Doryx for 2-3 weeks too and im not sure if it's working or its the Retin-A Micro that's working. but yeah, give it some more time...it's important to finish all your antibiotics your derm prescribes you.

this is my second time on doxy (the first was about 2 years ago at a lower dosage)....and i have not gotten a topical either time....i just want to get rid of this MILD acne!!