Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When I began to break out with acne, I was eating a bag a chips and pop everyday, with little water, no supplements, and I never ate breakfast. Now that I look at myself, I eat far more healthy, have read manyhealth books and magazines, and almost never eat junk food.

I hate to say it, but if acne never happend, I might still be the average unhealthy, thoughtless guy about my health. Acne has led me to treating other health problems naturally and effectively. I'm at the high point in my life, and have never felt better about myself and the world, even with having moderate acne. Now I would not be able to say that 3 years ago. My acne is going away steadily thanks to much trial and error, which makes me shine even brighter. biggrin.gif Not to say, I still have my problems, and that sort of stuff but generally I've never been happier. I hope other people can relate, its kind of a different way of looking at acne, actually positive :-s

woh i never realized it but ance has helped me in ways i can't imagine sometimes. I've stopped drinking soda, stopped jerking off, and stopped eating junk food in general.

Yeah it helped me too i have begun to work out heavily....and i am getting stronger bigger everyday...and if you guys are in highschool you know what that can do for you! biggrin.gif Besides i have a derm appointment in march and i know with antibiotics or a diff dose of retin-a i can get rid of this shit bc my acne isnt that bad...but stil bad enough to piss you off and send you to the weights

No i don think it makes me break out worse....i break out because myskin is oily bc my forhead and cheeks are not oily and get no acne what so ever....just my nose chin and under eyes where it gets earlier. Besides being strong with nice mucsles is better than being a skinny punk who is clear. March 14 i see a derm for the first time and i know he can clear me up. Good luck man! o btw do u use any supplements for lifting?

Weight lifting doesn't cause acne thaverve, I lift 5/6 days a week, supplement my diet with Whey protein and Creatine. I consume about 250g protein daily through chicken, tuna, steak, eggs etc. as well as lots of carbs and some trans and mono fats. I get the occasional pimple but nothing to write home about. I don't think diet plays much of a role in acne.

Weight lifting doesn't cause acne thaverve, I lift 5/6 days a week, supplement my diet with Whey protein and Creatine.  I consume about 250g protein daily through chicken, tuna, steak, eggs etc. as well as lots of carbs and some trans and mono fats. I get the occasional pimple but nothing to write home about. I don't think diet plays much of a role in acne.

diet and acne do go hand in hand. bad food does not cause acne so to speak, but if you have acne and chocolate and pizza it will aggravate it ALOT.

In short, If I did not have acne, I would have probably had cancer later in on my life do the garbage i would have continued eating. What is better having acne now or cancer later? you decide.

there are different reasons people diet. Some do it for not getting fat, some do it for cholestorol and blood pressure reasons, some do it for for weight lifting. I do it so i dont have acne.