Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ctbo

hair on face causes ance

Hey I dont know if its just me or what but i did a little test with facil hair . I notice evertime I grow a goate on my face within 2 or 3 weeks I get these really big cyst like pimples on my face and have to use retin a and minccycline to make them go away..so for the last 4 months i keep my face clean shaven.and guess what? i only got one small pimple.so hair on your face guys makes your face break out for some reason i really dont understand why cause i have alot of friends with facil hair and they dont get any.but if you are a guy like me and are an adult like me try keeping your face clean shaven and i bet your skin will clear up within a month.just thought i would post this to help some people like me.

well when my hair was longer, the hair near my forehead would get on my face and i would get pimples in that area. it was kinda annoying. so since my hair is short now, i dont get those anymore.

well when my hair was longer, the hair near my forehead would get on my face and i would get pimples in that area. it was kinda annoying. so since my hair is short now, i dont get those anymore.

Well if it isn't captain obvious, lol. Yeah, I always had a light beard and I would always hate to shave but my last girlfriend hated my facial hair and wanted me to always be cleanly shaved so I finally did it and no more breakouts.

Try searching the word: FOLICULITUS. It's another acne like condition that has to do with facial hair. There is a topical called fusidic acid that is supposed to do wonders, I just decided shaving daily was a better option. Shaving is also a great way to help get rid of redmarks.

Yeah. I noticed where I have a lot of facial hair, like right on my cheeks, there's no marks or acne. But above that, where the skin gets thinner, there's more marks.

I guess the skin gets tougher and thicker from shaving in those areas so it's stronger but higher since you don't shave there the skin is thin??

I'm not so sure about this, I've worn a goatee forever, and I don't believe it's connected to acne at all. I believe acne to be hormonal (even for men), and possibly need a change in your diet.

I'm not so sure about this, I've worn a goatee forever, and I don't believe it's connected to acne at all. I believe acne to be hormonal (even for men), and possibly need a change in your diet.

LOL, this does apply to me, trust me, I've had my share of problems with PFB!!! I'm referring to hair that's already grown in and "established", so to speak. As for the rest of what I have to shave, BIG problems for many years now! Refer to the Shaving Thread in the Cosmetics Section of the message boards, I might finally be on to something.

Not everything is the same for everyone.

For example, folliculitis is a condition that does not affect EVERYONE with facial hair, therefore it might not apply to you at all.

yea i hate shaving, but when my spots go down, ill shave again and hopefully i learn the best way for me to shave because shaving is what is really causing all of my spots.

I find the same thing, Dman20. I tend to get lots of smaller spots when I shave. I haven't shaved for about a month and the only spots I have are in the two areas of my chin where no hair grows. My neck is completely clear and the areas of my face with hair are clear too.