Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ANGEL76

home lasers

To be honest, I don't think any of them are strong enough - I mean, I have had many NLite treatments with no success ... I can't belive a little hand held thing for a couple of hundred quid would be effective .... If so, It would be great though eh? I would wire myself up to one for life! biggrin.gif

lol,i guess its just like those home microderm kits.it just suks i mean why cant anything work??? ](*,) iam going to try TCA peel if that fails i think iam going to try smoothbeam i have never had any laser or light therapy before so maybe just maybe something will help me.what are you using for your scars now?

does the needling hurt?ouch it looks like it does.iam hpoeless i cant take this acne and scars anymore .about the papaya soap has it helped at all?why can they put a man n the moon and not cure acne??

Oh Angel!

Yes, it hurts a little - but you will get numbing cream.

papaya soap - it's too much for my face, too much peeling ... but I use it as a body exfoliator and that works VERY well. Allows body moisteriser to soak in.