Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nessy

Acne Free in 3 days! ANYONE tried it?

Hey xgamer, you gave us a link to the products you use. However, for the cream, it doesn't give detail about it (like the other ingredients, etc(. Can you atleast tell me what brand it is so I can look it up on a search engine? I always need to quadruple check all the ingredients before I buy a product

Hey xgamer, you gave us a link to the products you use. However, for the cream, it doesn't give detail about it (like the other ingredients, etc(. Can you atleast tell me what brand it is so I can look it up on a search engine? I always need to quadruple check all the ingredients before I buy a product

All right, I followed all those links and ordered everything. I have a lot of faith in this working, I have tried everything, but this does make the most sense. I've tried b5, botchla regimen, and pro-active, nothing seems to work yet. I have a pretty good diet so I don't think I have to worry about too much. We shall see.

I have just started the Perricone treatment that xgamerx has been talking about, just today. But I look forward to the results.

I'm washing my face with Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser and gonna use this cream here...(it looks pretty damn good, with ALA, DMAE, and Vitamin c-ester) What do you think xgamerx?

I don't think the toner is absolutely necessary, so Imma start with just the cream.

http://www.mcjeff.com/cooksandjohnson/alphacream.htm

by the way, I've tried everything too. My acne is 10x worse than when it was when I first got it in 12th grade, now I'm a 3rd year in college. I think it's all the crap I've been putting on my face that only deliver temporary results.

by the way, What do you guys recommend as a good spf moisturizer?

Eucerin renewal breaks me out, olay sucks, so does purpose dual treatment. i heard sunscreen is a MUST everyday.

XGamerX, clarify something for me: How can eating that burger and fries affect your skin in a matter of a day or two, when we've established that acne takes a matter of weeks to show up on your skin? Is there a clear answer to how long it takes a pimple to form?

XGamerX, clarify something for me: How can eating that burger and fries affect your skin in a matter of a day or two, when we've established that acne takes a matter of weeks to show up on your skin? Is there a clear answer to how long it takes a pimple to form?

I have just started the Perricone treatment that xgamerx has been talking about, just today. But I look forward to the results. 

I'm washing my face with Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser and gonna use this cream here...(it looks pretty damn good, with ALA, DMAE, and Vitamin c-ester) What do you think xgamerx?

I don't think the toner is absolutely necessary, so Imma start with just the cream.

http://www.mcjeff.com/cooksandjohnson/alphacream.htm

I could not mannage to find the cream and i'm not really big about ordering things online. I did manage to find Alpha Lipoic Acid capsules though... Is there anyway I can take the stuff out of the capsule and apply it topically to my skin?

I could not mannage to find the cream and i'm not really big about ordering things online.  I did manage to find Alpha Lipoic Acid capsules though... Is there anyway I can take the stuff out of the capsule and apply it topically to my skin?

lol @ Douche i mean Dave21...hehe

To YooHOo:

I've seen that cream too when searching for a dmae, ala, and c-ester cream online. It does look good, BUT im a stickler about price. you paid about 23 + shipping for one 2 oz. jar. The place that I and gamer ordered from was $33 after shipping for 3 2 oz. jars of dmae, ala, and c-ester cream.

So, if price to jar ratio is important, then id say find a better deal (go to puritans pride and check).

To Boyfromusa:

If you dont want to order the stuff online, then im sorry but you probably wont find the right stuff, and if you do, it will lack an essential ingredient. Like you found ala pills, but they dont have dmae or vitamin C. The ones i just ordered offline do. So, its really up to you if you want to get the right stuff with the right ingredients or not and it'll probably have to be online. To me the only downside to onine ordering is it takes about a week to arrive, other than that you can usually get a good deal.

2SG

thanks guys. well ill try 2 parts of the 3 tier system, with takin all the vitamins n such. n if i see improvement i will make effort to order the cream smile.gif hows that sound?

hmm, well i know that personally taking vitamins and supplements and eating well hasnt cleared me, really at all. I still have bad break outs every couple of weeks. Of course, i havent been taking dmae, ala, and c-ester pills, but i do take grapeseed, vitamin c, a multivitamin, flax oil, etc.

So, i dont really know. I do know that the cream will definitely help short term, that is you will see an improvement much quicker.

2SG

The key is the right supplements. He lists the most important ones in his book. They are ALA, DMAE, Zinc, Vitamin C (fat soluble), all the B-vitamins, and n acetyl cysteine. Along with small doses of fish oil, Those are the key supplements.

Diet.....the sad thing is that Breads (white enriched) are one of THE worst thing you can eat when it comes to acne. Make sure to do your best to avoid breads (white enriched especially), avoid dairy (cheese, milk, its all crap), and avoid things made with high amounts of sugar. Nuts, Low fat meat, Barley, Vegetables, Fruits, etc should be the mainstay of your diet. If your diet consists of lots of bread, the fact is the blood sugar levels will fluctuate A LOT. and this counteracts progress. So I dont know how itlll work out. I dont eat any bread or rice or pasta, but thats just me since I didnt even like it in the first place.

For Milk, try Almond Milk (its delicious and good for your skin)

For Dressing, try lemon juice or a vinegar

For Rice, try barley

For Bread, try whole wheat breads.

Try Flax Seed sprinkled on foods, it has a delicious nutty flavor.

Eat all Greens. The more Green, the better it is. All vivid colored fruits and vegetables are very anti-inflammatory.

This is a key part to my success for sure.

BTW, Vinegar has the unique ability of LOWERING THE GLYCEMIC INDEX OF FOOD. So if you eat Vinegar with your meal in some way, the meal with always cause less inflammatory reactions.

Remember that eating healthy and eating in a way that is anti-inflammatory are different things. Bread might be "healthy" but it is very inflammatory. Eating meat might be unhealthy but it is not inflammatory.

Thanks for the diet tips. I guess I'll have to switch to wheat bread. So are you saying that rice and spaghetti is bad? I eat that stuff all the time. Everything else seems easy to do, I eat lots of turkey and beef.

Thanks for the diet tips.  I guess I'll have to switch to wheat bread. So are you saying that rice and spaghetti is bad? I eat that stuff all the time. Everything else seems easy to do, I eat lots of turkey and beef.

My dermalive toner just arrived, im pretty excited to start using it, but i have to wait till tonight on my next wash wink.gif. this stuff looks really good Gamer (its the one i ordered from internatural).

I hope the cream will be here either saturday or sunday.

I'll keep you updated on my product arrival/status.

2SG

My dermalive toner just arrived, im pretty excited to start using it, but i have to wait till tonight on my next wash wink.gif. this stuff looks really good Gamer (its the one i ordered from internatural).

I hope the cream will be here either saturday or sunday. 

I'll keep you updated on my product arrival/status.

2SG

i dont think i could do that to my diet, especially since i dont do the shopping around here, and im unimaginative when it comes to eating. however, i do plan on getting the cream/toner/supplements in an effort to help reduce my acne, and ill do the best i can with the diet...

thanks for your help