Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nessy

Acne Free in 3 days! ANYONE tried it?

XGamerX-

A couple Q's here, one, how old are you?  And two, have you ever read \"The Acne Cure,\" or tried the regimine within it?  Also, do the diet changes of the book recommend a low carb diet, or a move to complex carbs, or something else?

gamer, just curious if you have before and after pics. Also, you say you got noticable clear after 4 days. Was that after 4 days doing all 3 steps, or 4 days doing just some of them? Like you started the topicals and 4 days later you could tell a difference?

Thanks..

2SG

gamer, just curious if you have before and after pics.  Also, you say you got noticable clear after 4 days.  Was that after 4 days doing all 3 steps, or 4 days doing just some of them?  Like you started the topicals and 4 days later you could tell a difference?

I'm def. gunna give this a try (once I get back form spring break cuz my mom yells at me for seeing how many products I go through). How many regimens have you tried before this? My skin is soo damaged from product hopping. The acne is gone, but the skin is FUGLY. I just hope even the best products can cure this fugly skin. I'm also afraid of product hype now- but I'm desperate so whatever.

I also don't understand how this clears clogged pores and bacteria built up under it. Sure it stops the inflammation, but wouldn't the oily pores and bacteria still live underneath the skin? Surely that can't be good...

I also don't understand how this clears clogged pores and bacteria built up under it. Sure it stops the inflammation, but wouldn't the oily pores and bacteria still live underneath the skin? Surely that can't be good...

people just go to a local book store and read the book for couple of hours, the smaller bookstores have the book too.

Hi XGamerX, i'll be very thankful if you could answer my queries.

If i'm not wrong, you are saying that Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE, and Glutiathione are anti-inflammatory, and their anti-inflammatory property is the key behind preventing acne.

I'm currently using Melaeuca alternifolia or commonly known as Tea Tree Oil. It also has anti-inflammatory property, if this is the case, can i use tea tree oil instead of Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE, or Glutiathione?

okay this sounds pretty amazing to me... but ive also got a few q's

1 - well not a q, but hopefully you can get around to making a list of foods to avoid/praise/etc...

2 - im assuming with your regimen, you wash your face in the morning only, apply the toner, then at night apply the creme and thats that for the day? that seems pretty... gross lol, i dont know if i could go a whole day without washing more than once

3 - you say you took that multivitamin but you got your DMAE and your Alpha Lipoic Acid from other stuff? what other stuff exactly?

4 - what does DMAE stand for>?

thanks alot! your really doin us a justice by giving us this info, its really awesome to know that your willing to do this for us

Hey this sounds really promising. I'm gonna give it a shot. One quick question please. What kind of foods should you avoid when on this method?

Hi XGamerX, i'll be very thankful if you could answer my queries.

If i'm not wrong, you are saying that Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE, and Glutiathione are anti-inflammatory, and their anti-inflammatory property is the key behind preventing acne. 

I'm currently using Melaeuca alternifolia or commonly known as Tea Tree Oil. It also has anti-inflammatory property, if this is the case, can i use tea tree oil instead of Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE, or Glutiathione?

1 - well not a q, but hopefully you can get around to making a list of foods to avoid/praise/etc...

2 - im assuming with your regimen, you wash your face in the morning only, apply the toner, then at night apply the creme and thats that for the day?  that seems pretty... gross lol, i dont know if i could go a whole day without washing more than once

3 - you say you took that multivitamin but you got your DMAE and your Alpha Lipoic Acid from other stuff?  what other stuff exactly?

4 - what does DMAE stand for>?

Hey this sounds really promising. I'm gonna give it a shot. One quick question please. What kind of foods should you avoid when on this method?

i just ordered those pills gamer, i wish i would have when i ordered the cream a few days ago, but thats ok. i should get the toner in about 2-3 days and the cream in about 5 days or so.

I hope this works, cause as of yet, nothing i have tried has...i'll be crossing my fingers...

Thanks,

2SG

I have already said this isn't some miracle quick fix. You get the results based on the effort you put into the system. If you work your ass off avoiding pro-inflammatory foods, taking anti-inflammatory pills, and putting on anti-inflammatory topicals....then you WILL have incredible results. If you get lazy, and start to slack off, the results will slack off as well. Its just how it works. As much as I promote this, this routine isnt for everyone. You have to be willing to discipline yourself and do your best to follow his regimen as close as possible. Good job getting all that stuff, that will help alot. Of course, that one step isnt going to solve all your problems. The fact is, if you still eat pro-inflammatory food galore, the problems arnt going to magically disappear. The problems dissapear as you take the neccessary steps to make yourself a healthy, clear skinned person.

where can i buy products that do contain Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE and/or Gluthiathione??

is this stuff GENTLE ON SKIN??

where can i buy products that do contain Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE and/or Gluthiathione??

is this stuff GENTLE ON SKIN??

Well gamer, i can honestly say that my eating habits are pretty good. I dont eat sweets/sugar, no pop, no candy or desserts. I eat chicken and not beef, i drink hella water. So, there wont be that much of a change in my food consumption. Of course, im sure even the good things that i eat aren't necessarily good for my face. And i eat a lot of what bread which im sure isnt good.

So, hopefully with the addition of these two steps (topicals and vitamins) i will see an improvement...

2SG

Your eating habits sound pretty good indeed. Be sure to keep up with the fruits and vegetables. They are the best food that you can eat for your skin and for health. Another healthy food to eat is salmon, as well as nuts. Chicken, Beef, Salmon...they all are non-inflammatory for the most part so dont worry too much about that. Its the breads that you may want to try cutting back on, but you dont have to stop eating them completely, just in moderation. I am sure the topicals and supplements will help boost your skin complexion...of course....be sure to stop using all other products.

The only thing you should be using on your face is:

1) A non irritating cleanser

2) The toner

3) The cream

4) Perhaps aloe vera

Besides that, dont put anything else. Any other topicals simply inhibit progress.

True dat...

Yea i need to cut back on bread. But im a college student, so its like a part of my everday life (toast for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, toast for diner). So you know, i read that eating salmon more than once a month can be bad. I forget why, but if you need to know you can probably find it online.

Instead of aloe vera, im now using a vitamin E gel with anti-oxidant ingredients. It's supposed to be good for the face and complexion, so i hope that helps too. I was using aloe, but it didnt seem to be doing much but moisturinzing.

2SG

True dat...

Yea i need to cut back on bread.  But im a college student, so its like a part of my everday life (toast for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, toast for diner).  So you know, i read that eating salmon more than once a month can be bad.  I forget why, but if you need to know you can probably find it online. 

Instead of aloe vera, im now using a vitamin E gel with anti-oxidant ingredients.  It's supposed to be good for the face and complexion, so i hope that helps too.  I was using aloe, but it didnt seem to be doing much but moisturinzing.

2SG

All right, I followed all those links and ordered everything. I have a lot of faith in this working, I have tried everything, but this does make the most sense. I've tried b5, botchla regimen, and pro-active, nothing seems to work yet. I have a pretty good diet so I don't think I have to worry about too much. We shall see.