Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SPGator

Good overnight medicine?

I'm confused. Also desperate before I go to the doctor.

I just bought a new cleanser (Cleraphi I think it is), toner(Dove I think, got it because of the B5) and Moisturizer (N-Gena, cost enough).

Tomorrow I am buying something that seems to be the best overnight medicine I have encountered and the store finally has it again. It's called Bump Stopper Plus/2 and it works well.

But what are some other good ones, that work, on real dry, crappy scarred skin? Tonight, I am going to keep the N-Gena Moisturizer on and hope that is just keeps my face from breaking out.

Lastly, it seems after about 2-3 weeks (even Bump Stopper does this at times) the medice I use turns useless. I spent a lot on something from Kroger and it worked near wonders, but then, in my 3rd week, it just basically stopped working and I had to go buy something else. It's like my body is fighting it or something.

Any help, quickly....would be helpfull.

man... get rid of the moisturizer... keep taking the B5 and use the gentle cleanser of Cetaphil wihtout water... you will get no dryness

just dont put water on your face... squirt 3 squirts of cetaphil into your palms and massage gently in circular motions on to your face.... after about a minute... pat dry with a dry face cloth... then your all set... take your B5 and get set for the day!

Drawss