Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Filipino

Need help...

Well, I'm in my senior year in high school. I managed to endure almost four years of bad acne. On the brighter side, it is almost gone, but the scars are here to stay (hopefully not for long!!!)... I've been absent from acne.org for a while now, and so much has changed! I feel so naive when I look through scar treatments. Here is a picture of me now... I have several scars all over my face, and I would appreciate it if you guys recommended me something, so I may take it into consideration. Thanks in advance!

Here's me with some shades on (i still have my sense of humor :] )...

noname.jpg

I can see the temple scars and the picture is kind of blurry and its hard to see the rest but theres some cheek scarring too?

I would try dermarolling and possibly subcision. Maybe fraxel, although for us dark skinned individuals theres the risk of dark spots appearing on the skin after it heals from treatment. Good luck!

Yeah try the needling because your still in school its alot cheaper than fraxel and does the same job anyhow,maybe try dermabrision if your not happy with your texture of your skin but the needling will help you alot for your scars

You got some kind of budget to work with? and a time for recovery that you could stay of school for these facts would help