Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm 16 my face is just a major blotch of acne, and it sucks. I mean it takes over my life. I dont have as much confidence with it and I feel like its the only thing people see.

I hate it so much.

I feel like it has a major impact on my relationships with people and I blame it for everything failed relationship I have had with people.

Uggh I hate it. Nothing works for me and I just have to deal with living with it. People actually go up to me in public and comment on it. YEAH I KNOW. Not in a bad way or anything but they just want to point out the obvious.

Im pretty sure out of everyone I know my acne is the worse around. It is so bad and nothing works. I'm so embarrassed by it all the time.

I wish someone would just give me a straight up easy solution to my problem. No crazy pills that cause crazy side effects.

Creams do not work with me. Proactiv sucked, and anything else over the counter wont work with my constant skin companion.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

I'm 16 my face is just a major blotch of acne, and it sucks. I mean it takes over my life. I dont have as much confidence with it and I feel like its the only thing people see.

I hate it so much.

I feel like it has a major impact on my relationships with people and I blame it for everything failed relationship I have had with people.

Uggh I hate it. Nothing works for me and I just have to deal with living with it. People actually go up to me in public and comment on it. YEAH I KNOW. Not in a bad way or anything but they just want to point out the obvious.

Im pretty sure out of everyone I know my acne is the worse around. It is so bad and nothing works. I'm so embarrassed by it all the time.

I wish someone would just give me a straight up easy solution to my problem. No crazy pills that cause crazy side effects.

Creams do not work with me. Proactiv sucked, and anything else over the counter wont work with my constant skin companion.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

accutane

ahh thats what everyone is saying, but I hear they have major side effects, emotionally, and I really cant risk that kind of thing if you know what I mean.

um. I am bipolar, which puts me at risk for suicide more than anyone, and i took it no problems. The side effects arent that bad, just suck it up and do it. It will help you.

Hello there,i know how you feel when we as helpless victim(acne is the enemy haha) went out to the public and they would stare at our acne and sometimes they would whisper to their friend how horrible our face is.But i know what i m going to give you now is not the products that you desperately want however it is sever tips that may help you to lessen your acne problems.

--Avoid-excessive sun exposure

-over-washing your face and acne prone areas especially with isopropyl alcohol.

-products that contain alcohol

-picking your skin

-touching your skin-on certain circumstances only.

-eating or drinking too much dairy products

-supplement with greater amounts of iodine.

-wearing tight-fitting clothes when you exercise or when you sun bath because when you

perspire it might trigger to acne to be formed.

--reduce stress,try to sleep early as sleep late at night could affect human hormones actually.

for me i hate to say this, but nothing worked. I finally had enough that i was willing to endure anything to get rid of this. I finally took accutane, It was 5 months of side effects, depression and insecurity, and my acne got worse wosrse and worse til the end. However i suckd it all up, I'll admit i was depressed and cried a few times, but never to anyone, nor did anyone ever see me cry or bitch about acne. Anyway i sucked it all up, and finally, the battle was over, now over a yr and a half later after finishing tane, no more acne or any signs of it.

I was also 16 when my acne looked so bad i thought my face was ruined and i was so depressed and negative i thought i was done for. Im now 19, and things have improved and changed alot since i was 16, however i still have other insecurities and problems.