Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blah_acne

Vita-K Professional Solution Acne Scars

I purchased it and it just arrived.

hoping to try it out and that others can post anything on their results..!!!

But.. before I do i wanted to know from anyone who's tried it if I just apply it and leave it on all day???

Would it be ok or is it bad if I apply Tazorac on top of it?

I've been using this stuff for almost 2 months and it has done squat. It somewhat helps the red marks fade but for the indented scars, nothing. I'm very disappointed with this product as they blatantly lie by saying: "Results in one application" or something along those lines.

Spit on this product and the makers of it. *SPIT*

Hey, I use this cream EVERYDAY. I've had terrible acne, and with the help of topical RetinA my acne has nearly vanished. Even though my skin was pretty good, I was still nervous to use VitaK because mine doesn't say "oil free".. but I tried it anyways and my skin looks AWESOME! It really helps fade red scars, and it helps you get that overall perfect complexion.

I definitely recommend VitaK, been using it for 6 months - I noticed results within 1 month. (But again, this is after recovering from intense acne.. I'm not claiming this product removes acne, just red scars).

:) good luck.. TRY IT!