Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

here's a little info about my situation...i have moderate acne, i think, which is worsened by dry skin and my attempts to get rid of the dry skin. i get the occasional decent-sized pimple, but the most annoying thing are the small whiteheads (?) or bumbs on my forehead. they just stick around forever! occasionally one will surface and i can get rid of it, but mostly when i pick at them they just get huge, so i let them be.

right now i put nothing on my skin besides moisturizer and mineral makeup. i wash with a mild cleaser, and i have modified my diet and began taking vitamin E, lipovox and vitamin c.

i have seen a pretty good improvment, but still can't get rid of those tiny white bumps- they are mostly just on my forehead, with a few random ones on my face.

should i get a facial/extraction? ive tried tons of topical products, and i do NOT want to do anything else topical because everything i have tried had made my face a nightmare to deal with- i have very sensitive skin.

any suggestions?

here's a little info about my situation...i have moderate acne, i think, which is worsened by dry skin and my attempts to get rid of the dry skin. i get the occasional decent-sized pimple, but the most annoying thing are the small whiteheads (?) or bumbs on my forehead. they just stick around forever! occasionally one will surface and i can get rid of it, but mostly when i pick at them they just get huge, so i let them be.

right now i put nothing on my skin besides moisturizer and mineral makeup. i wash with a mild cleaser, and i have modified my diet and began taking vitamin E, lipovox and vitamin c.

i have seen a pretty good improvment, but still can't get rid of those tiny white bumps- they are mostly just on my forehead, with a few random ones on my face.

should i get a facial/extraction? ive tried tons of topical products, and i do NOT want to do anything else topical because everything i have tried had made my face a nightmare to deal with- i have very sensitive skin.

any suggestions?

Have you tried AHA or BHA?