Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fut

A few questions both general and specific

I have both a cleanser with 2% sacylic acid (neutrogena clean and clear) and a cleanser with no apparent active ingredient (clearasil). Should I be using one over the other? What about prior to a BP treatment?

When your skin becomes dry to the point where it is flaky, does this irritate the skin and cause more acne? Or does it make the oil production increase which in turn creates more acne? Or neither? Just a clarification.

I play sports and when and at the end I use a noxzema pad that contains sacylic acid. This burns my face for a couple of seconds. Should I switch products to something that would be less irritating or is this side effect not harmful?

Thanks a bunch.

noooo dont use neutrogena dude, it will dry the shit out of ur skin. especially if u get it near your eye it will hurt like a biaatch. use C&C cream cleanser with s.acid, works for me!

and ur doin it all wrong, dont use the pads cuz they dont do shit. get that cleanser and wash ur face after u lift or practice or w/e. or just shower and pat dry. the pads will only irritate u alot

thx for the help.

the problem is, where i practice is almost 2 hours from where i live. should I just wait it out?

defintely not, if u leave the sweat on ur face it will break u out like a motha. and if its not alot it will still worsen ur current condition. just find a place to wash ur face off with water thats all, like a sink or somethin u kno. and then shower when u get home

i find that it does not burn if it is diluded in water while using the pads. Will this be any help if I find somewhere with water and use the pad along with it? I am asking this because I have quite a few of these and i dont want to waste them.

thx