Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
frankay

very very oily skin

Ive had it since i was about 16 im now 20. it started when i tried proactive thats when the oily skin came in and wont go away now. i wash my face and oil starts to build up after like 20 30 min more and more where its just rediculous. its very embarassing is there anything i can do to stop waking up with oily ass face cause i stay home a lot do to this problem along with the acne is quite embarassing. ;( i cant even stay over the ladies house ill just wake up and she be like whoa. does anyone know if this will last forever or whats the dilly? any help i would really appreciate it.

Ive had it since i was about 16 im now 20. it started when i tried proactive thats when the oily skin came in and wont go away now. i wash my face and oil starts to build up after like 20 30 min more and more where its just rediculous. its very embarassing is there anything i can do to stop waking up with oily ass face cause i stay home a lot do to this problem along with the acne is quite embarassing. ;( i cant even stay over the ladies house ill just wake up and she be like whoa. does anyone know if this will last forever or whats the dilly? any help i would really appreciate it.

Hi - don't overwash your face as the more dry your face is the more oil your body will produce to compensate it. I suffer from oily skin and drink spearmint tea to help plus use a range called Ketsugo (face wash, spray and lotion).. this is the blurb...(but obviously this is trying to sell it so exggerates a bit but it does help

"A revolutionary product in the treatment of oily and combination skins.

Prevents oily skin, stops Spots and clears Acne

Ketsugo can be used by anyone with oily skin that is prone to spots or acne.

Follow the NEW 3 Step Ketsugo regime for a clearer, spot free skin. It is not just teenagers who can get acne and spots, more and more adults are being affected by this skin condition.

The key to Ketsugo is the active ingredient Isolutrol.

Unique to this product, Isolutrol gradually works on the sebaceous glands over a period of 4-6 weeks reducing the production of oil. It is very gentle and so doesn't dry out the skin, or stop the glands from producing any oil at all, but simply re-balances and normalises the oil production"

Use philips milk of magnesia as mask. Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse off. Do this once a day, couple times a week, or once a week, whatever works for you.

Thanks guys i appreciate the help i can find those things at local drug store?

you will definitely be able to find philips milk of magnesia at the drugstore.

Ok i got the milk of magnesia. its this minty laxative for your stomache? just apply this to my whole face for 10 minutes and just rinse off and i should be fine? before or after my daily face wash?? or just instead of the face wash? i just started trying clearasil that should be fine too right?

Ok i got the milk of magnesia. its this minty laxative for your stomache? just apply this to my whole face for 10 minutes and just rinse off and i should be fine? before or after my daily face wash?? or just instead of the face wash? i just started trying clearasil that should be fine too right?

after you wash your face. Before your moisturize (if you are). I don't use clearasil (I don't like any of their products), but this doesn't affect the order.

I don't think it matters that it has a mint flavor