Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yoohoo

Does anyone only do the regimen at night?

I did the regimen awhile back and it got me decently clear everytime I stuck with it for about four weeks. But the thing I absolutely hated was having to spend 20 minutes doing it in the morning and then keeping the BP on your face for the whole day. I've never really experimented with this, but do anyone of you do a maintenance regimen of only once day and only using soap and moisturzing during the day??

How were your results?

Is there anyone who got clear from the regimen? do you guys still stick to the twice-a-day regimen?

I don't wanna seem like a party pooper yoohoo, but just do what works best for you. There are thousands upon thousands of posts about people who used this for this and what worked and didn't work for them. Fact of the matter is, everyone here is different. The same way that some people gain weight on foods, everyone reacts differently in their own skin, n'est-ce pas? (Ok, that was a bad analogy)

But don't worry, I'm JUST like you yoohoo. I wanna know for sure that somebody is doing the same thing as me, so I won't feel like I'm doing it alone. But experimenting to get your OWN personal regimen perfected will take some trial and error.

If it makes you feel any better, I have heard of many who only used BP a night, because once a day was enough for them. Cheers!

I do the reg ONLY at night and usually only like twice a week or after i shave, which is usually like twice a week too, three max. I found that my skin handles the bp better when its applied less than once every day, and I only break with like one new zit every couple weeks maybe. I 've been on the reg for about 7 months now. Just do what works for you man.

My face significantly improved when I dropped to only using bp at night. But as others stated, find out what works for you.

This is actually what I've been doing for the past two days, but I don't know if it'll work for me or not. I only began the regimen a week ago so I'm not one to be giving advice. I started out doing the regimen twice a day, but I just didn't like the feel of the BP cream, moisturizer, and makeup. I was feeling pretty grimy. So today and yesterday, I only washed and moisturized in the morning and did the regimen at night. Also, my acne is pretty mild so I don't think I need to do it twice a day quite yet. But after Dan's Gel comes out, I may use it twice a day if it feels better under my makeup.