Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dcychanhk

http://www.weinstein.com.au/skin/collagen/ the last picture

I don't think i can EVER trust any pictures from dermatologists who practise in australia . Just like DR S , she has fantastic pictures posted on her web site . based on Dim's personal experience, he has no improvement at all! See the dramatic difference. I suspect all these australians are doing dodgy thing to boost the degree of improvement on the after pictures . How can there be so many dramatic results posted by australian doctors? i have absolutely no doubt about that american dermatologists can do , if not better , as great as australians . i never see any results as dramatic as the guy in the picture throughout my life ! I wonder if there are any laws against australian dermatologists posting touch up pictures? !

http://www.weinstein.com.au/skin/collagen/ the last

I decided to be a full time acne scar researcher ! I thought of doing that as my career as i believe i have to battle against acne scars lifetime long . you know , b/c of acne scars , i didn't register as a full time student this semester and thereforce have to pay an extra 120 usd medical insurance every month. i used to be excellent in academics , but not anymore. I got one C , one B, one B- and one W last semester. I attribute my poor academic performance to my skin problems. I just think if i can answer ppl's questions and work out a solution to acne scars for everyone , it is 10 times more meaningful than getting a part time job ..etc Starting from last september, I spent at least 3 hours a day reading all the posts on this thread. As i have said before , i spent more time on acne scars research than studying ! this forum is like a collection of scar treatments for me as well as all of you. Thank you for maya, ourfans and other members who built this fantastic site. I am more willing to volunteer as an acne scars researcher for all of you.

If it interfers with your life than it maybe too much. Relax you are young and treating scars takes years sometimes.

i saw the photo of the guy who got his acne scars repaired on your link above. those are some dramatic results. so what you're saying is that you knew someone else who went there and did the same procedures and noticed no gain? seems kind of odd how they posted those photos - maybe you should get a hold of the guy in the photo.

"I attribute my poor academic performance to my skin problems"

I suggest you go watch the episode of Oprah where a woman lost her nose and basically her face after she got hit by a drunk driver and her car burned her. It will make you rethink how bad your skin problems are.

Yes you may have bad skin, but do you have to sacrifice your studies for it? There are so many procedures these days, the medical world is always improving, and believe it or not, people really don't care about your acne or some scars on your face. I know it may be difficult for you to understand, but they don't.

I remember back to when my skin was flawless, i didn't notice acne or scars on others at all. There is more to life then letting your skin stop you all the time, the sooner you realise this the better off you'll be. As long as you know you're doing the best you can to look after your face that's all you can ask of yourself.

d, what you're saying about docs in Australia could very well be true.

It's also possible that 1) people's skin, nutrition, body healing capabilities are very different -- and this guy lucked out and the cit worked for him or 2) he's had multiple cit procedures. Also, in the picture, it looks like he's still a bit swollen, which would plump out the scars.

My two cents.

I agree with Bern, people don't really care about your scars.