Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mike2272

Apple Cider Vinegar Really Works

Yes I've been taking it for 4 days and I've been breaking out all the time lol.

Plus my face is looking worse than before. But I won't take that in account since it's just starting of the regimen and I'll continue for a month or two, and see how it goes.

Yes I've been taking it for 4 days and I've been breaking out all the time lol.

Plus my face is looking worse than before. But I won't take that in account since it's just starting of the regimen and I'll continue for a month or two, and see how it goes.

Sorry i have been away for a bit. Here are some answers to questions i saw posted:

I use Bragg's organic ACV. I usually buy two 32-oz bottles at a pop and they last me a month or so

I mix 2 TBSP of it with orange juice/fruit juice twice a day (morning after breakfast, night after dinner).

I'm not worried about it eating my tooth enamel. It is less acidic than soda, and I always brush my teeth immediately after drinking it.

About the ACV Capsules -- I'd be weary of those. Those fall under "supplements" and as such are not regulated by anybody. Meaning, there is no guarantee what they write on the label is actually inside the container. I doubt you are getting pure, organic ACV in there. This is true for any supplements (like workout supplements, etc)

Just get the liquid and mix it with orange juice or apple juice and if you dilute it enough you won't even taste it.

Also, i've stopped using DKR almost completely. If i get a small pimple I will put some 2.5% BP on it as a spot treatment. I do still use the moisturizer in the morning after showers sometimes, and i wash my face twice a day with the DKR face cleanser. But I use very little BP now (as i said, just for spot treatment).

be careful with the pills, I got very sick and felt like my throat was burned all the way down. Found out through some "e-search" that the pills are mostly acetic acid and some have had horrible burns in their esophagus and became ill just like I did.

I broke out in a rash applying it diluted on my face and drinking it made me have bad heartburn..maybe thats why people use ACV to lose weight LOL, cant eat anything without pain

I have tried 2 tablespoon of ACV Morning and Night for a week now...

For the first 4-5 days ... i seems to my skin has worsen (i think its getting all the future* acne out at the same time) ...but after tat it seems like my skin is getting better and better..

hope this lastttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt~

I'm not worried about it eating my tooth enamel. It is less acidic than soda, and I always brush my teeth immediately after drinking it.