Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

Do you think jojoba oil has any positive effects on red marks. I use the jojoba at night as a moisturizer, but was wondering if there was something better to use. I don't like cream or lotion moisturizers because they make me break out. If anyone has any suggestions on any other moisturizer like jojobo, emu or aloe vera that would be better. Let me know.

Thanks.

Posted

to answer the posters question, ive used jojoba oil for over a month, and its great for dryness, and softening the skin. i also find it evens out my skin tone, but i doubt it would fade bad red marks. it doesnt with me.

(sorry about the sheep, but im not being told what i can and cant post by someone who uses cum as a scar treatment.)

*laughing again.

Posted

tell you what i dun think any oil works on redness . the only thing it can do is moisturize your skin .

Posted

dcychanhk -I had to delete 4 of your posts on this thread. Please don't be disrespectful to others. Be it red marks or indented scars, it's relevant.

Posted

To answer the original question - no, jojoba oil is not intended for red marks. Some had had a little success with aloe vera though.

Take a look at the FAQ on this board ... mandelic acid serum, lactic/glycolic peels, TCA complex - take a look at those threads.

Posted

vbeam is apparently good for redness. Not sure if it has any downtime.. anyone??????