Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys im knida new here so im just saying hi.

well, mt acne isnt that bad, but its bad :eh:

anyway, im 12 so youre probly thinkin " oh... its just puberty"

well, how come everyone else in my school has celebrity skin, and when the DO get a pimple, it goes away imedialty :eh:

so many people have said to go on treatment, and i have tried every single on of those retarded thing and none of them work :wall:

so many people have started calling me "Nerd" "White trash" "Pimple face" or "The master of zits" god its hard :wall::wall::wall:

ive taken to punching people when thay say that :doh: Im so angry :evil::mad: and sad :cry:

it makes me feal like a freak :liar:

acne sucks :(

Everyone is different. Some people's skin flare up around puberty--some people don't. Maybe the kids at your school have good skin now, but you never know what their skin will look like in 5 years. If its puberty that's making you break out, it will probably improve in a few years. Don't give up on improving your skin! I know that a lot of products don't work (I've tried at least 7 products in just one year), but there is bound to be something that will work for you. Some products take a while to kick in--so don't give up after just a few weeks. Everyone here has had acne at some point, so don't worry about those jerks at school. :) People here are always happy to give support.

This thread reminds me of my thread for some reason :shock:

you're too young to take antibiotics and/or accutane

I would recommend a good diet, don't eat sugary stuff, drink lots of water and practice some sport!!!! run or something

and don't overwash your face.. twice a day is good

you're too young to take antibiotics and/or accutane

How old do you have to be to take Accutane, anyways

hey guys im knida new here so im just saying hi.

well, mt acne isnt that bad, but its bad :eh:

anyway, im 12 so youre probly thinkin " oh... its just puberty"

well, how come everyone else in my school has celebrity skin, and when the DO get a pimple, it goes away imedialty :eh:

so many people have said to go on treatment, and i have tried every single on of those retarded thing and none of them work :wall:

so many people have started calling me "Nerd" "White trash" "Pimple face" or "The master of zits" god its hard :wall::wall::wall:

ive taken to punching people when thay say that :doh: Im so angry :evil::mad: and sad :cry:

it makes me feal like a freak :liar:

acne sucks :(