Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ferro

okay realli mature question???

okay so i know you usually would get a question like this from the guys but if you are a girl and mastubate in the bath tube full of water and get water up there will that make acctuane not work..........come on ladies you know you do it

okay so i know you usually would get a question like this from the guys but if you are a girl and mastubate in the bath tube full of water and get water up there will that make acctuane not work..........come on ladies you know you do it

el oh el (sorry, had to say it)...you need to stop worrying about every little thing Ferro, you'll be fine. :lol:

hey u never answered my question though get water up there won't stop it from working right??? i mean we drink water our body is made up of water so it won't matter rigt?

hey u never answered my question though get water up there won't stop it from working right??? i mean we drink water our body is made up of water so it won't matter rigt?

you are so paranoid! chill

that wouldnt do anything. how would that even be the slightest bit related.

im sorry but, you have common sense. use it.

you are so paranoid! chill

that wouldnt do anything. how would that even be the slightest bit related.

im sorry but, you have common sense. use it.

ya i know and i have no clue how it could be related but maybe the water can wash out the accutsne or something i dun know......ya accutane has like washed away my common sense cuz i was not like this before taking it and now i'm anxious and paranoid about everything

ya i know and i have no clue how it could be related but maybe the water can wash out the accutsne or something i dun know......ya accutane has like washed away my common sense cuz i was not like this before taking it and now i'm anxious and paranoid about everything

Wash it out? Yeah, maybe if your body stored accutane in your vagina.

I've read several of your posts now and I really think you could be suffering from obsessive thoughts. Were you like this before accutane? If you weren't, I'd suggest seeing a doctor about the possibility of accutane causing you psychological problems. I know it can cause depression but I'm not sure whether it could in any way causde Pure O. But I really would try to calm down because if anything is gonna make your skin worse, it's all this worrying! x

Wash it out? Yeah, maybe if your body stored accutane in your vagina.

Hooooohahaha! I didn't know they make accutane you can take vaginally. Might be kinda fun....

*kidding*

I agree w/everyone else -- this wouldn't have ANY effect on the accutane -- it's not a vaginally-related drug.

Hooooohahaha! I didn't know they make accutane you can take vaginally. Might be kinda fun....

*kidding*

I agree w/everyone else -- this wouldn't have ANY effect on the accutane -- it's not a vaginally-related drug.