Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've had acne on my body and my face since I was 13, and over the years I have tryed heaps and heaps of products, including perscription stuff like antibiotics, but I think finally at the age of 18 I have found 2 products that really work for me. First of all, on my face I use Garnier Pure Deep Pore Cleanser, which I have been using in the morning for a few weeks now. I really like this product because it exfoliates and cleanses without overdrying my skin, and I have found it to be the most effective cleanser at fighting my cystic acne. My skin has also become less oily while using it. It contains salicylic acid and zinc which I think are 2 great ingredients, as I take zinc supplements as well which work well for me. I recommend this to everyone except those with real sensative skin cause it can over-dry. The other product I use is neutrogena acne cleansing bar, which I use in the shower on my body acne. The main thing I like about this is its sooo cheap (3 bucks AU) lasts for a fair while, easy to use, and has been soo effective. After the first time I used it on my body most areas were clear! And thats it, I use these 2 twice a day and am seeing great results. definately giv em a try. o and by the way I've used a lot of benzoyl peroxide products and have found that they all break out my skin, especially bp creams.