Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I was wondering which moisturizers you guys recommended. Currently I'm using OLAY'S Sensitive therapy cream and it seems to be getting the job done.

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I was wondering which moisturizers you guys recommended. Currently I'm using OLAY'S Sensitive therapy cream and it seems to be getting the job done.

can i request that everyone write the pros and cons of the moisturizer they use. Im looking for a fragrence free, light moisturizer that i can buy at cvs

I like Complex 15 best out of all the moisturizers I've tried-- which is a lot. But it doesn't have an SPF though...

I always recommend Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer (w/ SPF 15). I've been using that plus adding a few drops of jojoba oil to it. Works great for me and doesn't clog my pores!

I always recommend Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer (w/ SPF 15). I've been using that plus adding a few drops of jojoba oil to it. Works great for me and doesn't clog my pores!

Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturizer with Salicylic Acid is working great for me right now. I used to use Cetaphil without the Spf in the past and I found it contributed to breakouts. But that's just me. :D

I still havent found the perfect moisturizer. Right now I am using one from bare escentuals but it still isnt moisturizing enough.

Purpose...all the way....I've used the stuff for a good 10, 12 years and I swear by the stuff...it's noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic and frangrance free...oh, your skin also absorbs it really quickly without ending up looking like a grease ball......

Aveeno Ultra-calming daily moisturizer with SPF 15

http://www.aveeno.com/productDetail.do?prodid=1423

Its great, not specifically for acne so use it with an BP or SA product if you have a lot of acne, but the good thing is it does have UVA/UVB protection. I actually even like it enough to use at night, although I don't really need to worry about the SPF.

I use Olay Complete SPF 15, either the Normal skin formulation or the Combo/Oily one. It is very light, so it won't work well on very dry skin or skin that has been seriously dried from acne medications. It doesn't cause breakouts for me, probably because it has such a light consistency, and it does not make my t zone any more shiny than it usually is. It has a slight fragrance, which I don't mind and actually quite enjoy. Good Luck!

I like Complex 15 best out of all the moisturizers I've tried-- which is a lot. But it doesn't have an SPF though...