Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what products have worked for you guys from the body shop? for me ive only tried their tea tree oil, came in a small bottle, worked great.

im thinking about trying other tea tree oil products of theirs, any recommendations?

i currently use st ive apricot scrub w/ salasylic acid to remove oil and tea tree oil as an antibacterial...so far so good, but i need something that hydrates skin in the morning and doesnt dry it out like tto at night. thoughts?

thanks

I love the tea tree oil blemish stick from the body shop. Thats all Ive used on my face from there and their flawless concealer

I love the tea tree oil blemish stick from the body shop. Thats all Ive used on my face from there and their flawless concealer

how well does their concealer hide red marks? normally mine go away fairly quick with the tto, but i had a cyst a while back, nice and red lol

once i get back in the sun my skin clears up almost completely, but winter time and with the shitty weather and school skin goes to crap...

has anyone had experience with any of their other tea tree oil products? im looking into the scrub and the stick.

I have used their tea tree oil products like the cleanser, toner, scrub and nose pore mask in the past some time ago and I remember it didn't do anything for my blemishes. The toner contains alcohol, the scrub is no different from the st ives apricot scrub that you are using now and the nose pore mask didn't do anything for the blackheads either. The only skin care product I am using right now is their aloe calming toner which is alcohol free and is pretty hydrating.

what products have worked for you guys from the body shop? for me ive only tried their tea tree oil, came in a small bottle, worked great.

im thinking about trying other tea tree oil products of theirs, any recommendations?

i currently use st ive apricot scrub w/ salasylic acid to remove oil and tea tree oil as an antibacterial...so far so good, but i need something that hydrates skin in the morning and doesnt dry it out like tto at night. thoughts?

thanks

ive had great success with benzoyl and tea tree oil. benzoyl tends to dry my face out too much...tea tree oil is more natural, but im still uncertain which i continue to use regularly.

i personally dont like benzoyl because it makes my skin too white with the bleaching. has anyone else noticed blackheads going away with tea tree oil?

I just mix the TTO in with any moisturiser- it doesn't dry my skin at all. The correct mix is no lower than 20:1. Up to 6:1 or so is good too. 100% TTO hurts, and actually broke me out, but YMMV.