Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul25

How can i clean out my liver?

When i started Milk Thistle i broke out big time, i recently tried a liver detox tea, exactly the same result as when i started taking the milk thistle. Is this a sign my liver is full of bad stuff? The breakouts are so bad i couldnt carry on the milk thistle or tea after just about 4-5 days.

What exactly can i try? I dont want to break out really bad again but i still believe my liver is having problems and it needs to be dealt with.

Sounds like you need more of a holistic approach rather than just utilizing one helpful ingredient at a time. I would pick up a liver detox kit by Renew Life. Make sure to take your fiber while detoxifying so that your body will excrete through waste and not your skin! You can do up to three kits successively - that's three months worth.

Sounds like you need more of a holistic approach rather than just utilizing one helpful ingredient at a time. I would pick up a liver detox kit by Renew Life. Make sure to take your fiber while detoxifying so that your body will excrete through waste and not your skin! You can do up to three kits successively - that's three months worth.

As i break out pretty bad everytime i try to detox my liver, is that a big sign that my liver is a major probem? Other things have made me break out before, but these ones are like no other and really push out some bad ones on my face.

Can you post any evidence that suggests that increased fiber intake leads your body to excrete through waste instead of your skin?

When i take the Psyllium Husks, how long do i have to wait before i can take a Burdock root capsule?

My functional medicine practitioner showed me a product called Hepeel and so far it's worked great. It is a homeopathic type remedy but there has been research done on it Click Here.

These results demonstrate that the complete combination (COMB) realised in the homeopathic remedy and its constituents exert specific antioxidative, antiproliferative and biochemical effects on HepG2 cells which all point to a potential hepatoprotective and tumouristatic action.