Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bradd

No date for me tonight....

Well, since last Sunday... I had plans to go out with a girl tonight on a date. That shits not happening now....... look at these two pics.......

Just look at that.... it looks like a racoon crawled onto my face and pissed and ejaculated all at once at the same time on my mouth. Fuckin yellowheads growing in under each other and shit. What in teh ever lovign fuckkkkkkkk! It dont matter if there wasn't another spot at all on my face (even though there is)... just with those pieces of shit on me right there thats enough to throw ANYBODY's appearance in the gutter. Just simple acne liek that can make someone like a Brad Pitt or a Halle Berry look like duck shit. I mean.. I'm usually the person to say "fuck acne... I'm not gonna let it ruin my life, I'm gonna go out and live and have fun"...... and usually I do. But when I got a breakout that looks like THAT... forget it! I dont care if I have some bumps on my cheeks or what not that aint shit.. but when I get these stupid stinkin yellow heads like that down around my mouth thats just embarrassing. I'll more than likely be here online tonight. Anyone wanna chat? If so.. private message me and give me your AIM/AOL screen name... we can talk about anything....... acne.. life.. sports.... I dont give a shit. Even if your a dude and you need someone to talk to... I dont care. I'll talk to anybody. Cause I sure as shit aint doin nothing tonight around 11/12 midnight. I'll be here.

*mod edit - removed duplicate posting (quote of entire post)*

Not to mention... these also HURT LIKE A BITCH too... I cant even open my mouth to eat a fuckin sandwich without it hurting like heck.

post-72778-1205605003_thumb.jpg

post-72778-1205605013_thumb.jpg

post-72778-1205605003_thumb.jpg

post-72778-1205605013_thumb.jpg

Hey man that really isn't too bad. From what I can see in the pictures it looks like the rest of your skin is pretty cleat and even toned. Please please please don't let that hold you back. Go out with her and have the time of your life. You will be so happy once you finally decide to take that chance. Anyways I am always around if you need someone to chat with. Good luck.

What I would do in your situation is this. I would use a needle or something to pop them, blot them a while, then I'd put a dab of concealer over it all, or something similar. Do your hair nice, and she won't notice. Have you told her your not going anymore? Please let yourself calm down and see things differently before you make a decision, you might regret it later and wish you'd have just gone. And looking at it another way, you may be proud of yourself for going, and end up having a really good time.

Those look like they are about to come out. What i would do (now im not sure if this is bad or not, but it usually works) is put some water in a pan, put it over heat, wait for the water to boil and put your face over the vapor. those suckers should soften and come right out without you even squeezing. If they dont, just with a sterile paper towel or cotton swab gently squeeze a bit and they should come out in no time. Then put some BP or other drying cream over it and should be gone before you know it ( or just look like small scabs) :dance:

Dude u called off a date cuz u had a few whitehead. This girl shes probably see u before with one or two whitheads. But she said yes to go out with u on a date. But u called it off dude, rearrange the date dude and if u do get one of two spots coming up dont call it off she probably will get pissed off.