Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Violeta

Just came from the derm., I am sooo happy

Ok, so, first of all she was very, very nice and listened to me biggrin.gif/ , agreed on my present skin care regimen and actually asked me if I have any type of diploma / school in dermatology , skin care or something like that witch made my day of course …lol . She was also impressed with the way my “bad acne skin� looked like and told me that I did a very good job and wishes that all her patients ware so careful and informed as I am .

I talked with her about salicylic acid , glycolic, BC pills , retin a, differin , antibiotics and in the end I got a prescription for Diane 35 (the only bc. pills that never give me any problems) , 0.025 % retinol and glycolic acid + sunscreen.

Also, if I have any problems she told me to call her right away. Most doctors do not tell u that , they tell u to make an appointment in 1 or 2 months.

I just hope my skin will be ok with the retinol, although it is a low strength … [-o<