Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i posted a thread about a lil break out i had but no one replied but they cleared up real fast took about 4 days... but now i have another problem another lil break out in one spot and i no what its from to its from dry skin i feel the skin on my face and it feels ruff i been putting vitamin e oil on it and almond oil but it seems like once my skin absorbs it it just goes back to being dry again i dunno wat to do i gotta get rid of these spots i got my friends 21st birthday party tom night, i got a date monday night and im going away for spring break on wend, i hate this shit, for some reason i only have problems with my skin in the winter time my skin always gets dryed out..

another thing that i think messed me up was that i saw in my bathroom (must be my moms or sisters) there was a bottle of queen helene mud pack masque so like a curious idiot i tryed it and i think that dryed me out even more then before i went to bed i saw that in one spot its like a lil flat red marks in on spot, other areas in my face where fine though... i dunno why my skin is acting up like this its so frustrating i am very self concsious on how i look and this is driving me crazy.

i posted a thread about a lil break out i had but no one replied but they cleared up real fast took about 4 days... but now i have another problem another lil break out in one spot and i no what its from to its from dry skin i feel the skin on my face and it feels ruff i been putting vitamin e oil on it and almond oil but it seems like once my skin absorbs it it just goes back to being dry again i dunno wat to do i gotta get rid of these spots i got my friends 21st birthday party tom night, i got a date monday night and im going away for spring break on wend, i hate this shit, for some reason i only have problems with my skin in the winter time my skin always gets dryed out..

another thing that i think messed me up was that i saw in my bathroom (must be my moms or sisters) there was a bottle of queen helene mud pack masque so like a curious idiot i tryed it and i think that dryed me out even more then before i went to bed i saw that in one spot its like a lil flat red marks in on spot, other areas in my face where fine though... i dunno why my skin is acting up like this its so frustrating i am very self concsious on how i look and this is driving me crazy.

if nothings working it could be patches of psoriasis.. u may need to go to a derm just to check. they'll give you a cream and within a few days its gone...till it comes back again lol.. but from my experience nothing else worked on mine

hey I was in the same situation just a few days ago. I was actually in Texas to spend time with my brother and the whole week I was there my face looked like shit. I was so miserable, even when the pictures turned out good just the fact that I know I looked like shit made me feel like shit, didn't change anything. I think it might've been his shampoo that dried me up so bad because my hair was also dry like crazy even after I used conditioner. It couldn't have been the weather because it was like Sacramento weather when I was there. When I came back to California the other night, I immediately took a shower and used my own shampoo and voila, I woke up and I was all moisturized again.

I wouldn't doubt that the masque dried you up. Sometimes when you use a product that's new to your skin, it can cause dryness.

yea well its not just from the new product my skins been pritty dry all winter and i been moisturizing it like crazy and it still seems to be dry even after adding alot of moisturizer. I also drink at least a galon of water a day.. I dnt even realy use any other products i just wash my face with plain water and put on eithar almond oil or vitamin e oil and maybe once a week i will exfoliate.. i realy havent had any problems with my skin for most of the winter and now that i got a party to go to, takeing a girl out then going away my skin decides to act up on me...

anyways i no it isnt gonna go away by tom night wich i dnt even care cause its gonna be me a bunch of my friends that i see all the time and also a bunch of girls that im not intrested in but it would be nice if i could get rid of it by monday....

Once again ill try to describe what it is its like 4 lil red bumps i shouldnt even say bumps cause they r almost completely flat.. now the funny thing was yesturday after noon that area was completely clear and no i didnt wake up with them there before i went to bed i looked in the mirror and wala there it was just hanging out on my face lol, so they apeared while i was still up wich i found odd... uuhh also as stated before my face is dry from the cold weather over here.

is there anything at all i can do to speed up this process without drying out my skin.. and how long does something like this usualy take to heal.

thanks in advance.

I think you need to address your dry skin since it could be the cause of your breakouts. Glycerin and water works really well to eliminate flaky skin. If you use an acne treatment or mask, just spot treat on the blemishes. Clay or mud masks usually draw out oil and dirt and can dry you out.

Or, how long have you been using Vitamin E oil? It can break some people out. Is it pure vit e or does it have other ingredients?

hey I was in the same situation just a few days ago. I was actually in Texas to spend time with my brother and the whole week I was there my face looked like shit. I was so miserable, even when the pictures turned out good just the fact that I know I looked like shit made me feel like shit, didn't change anything. I think it might've been his shampoo that dried me up so bad because my hair was also dry like crazy even after I used conditioner. It couldn't have been the weather because it was like Sacramento weather when I was there. When I came back to California the other night, I immediately took a shower and used my own shampoo and voila, I woke up and I was all moisturized again.

I wouldn't doubt that the masque dried you up. Sometimes when you use a product that's new to your skin, it can cause dryness.

The water in Texas could have been the culprit if you don't think it was the weather.

I think you need to address your dry skin since it could be the cause of your breakouts. Glycerin and water works really well to eliminate flaky skin. If you use an acne treatment or mask, just spot treat on the blemishes. Clay or mud masks usually draw out oil and dirt and can dry you out.

Or, how long have you been using Vitamin E oil? It can break some people out. Is it pure vit e or does it have other ingredients?

The water in Texas could have been the culprit if you don't think it was the weather.

i been using vitamin e oil since around novemeber and it dosent break me out, anyways i see the spots fading already one actualy completely went away and i notice a decrees in the others, i just want it gone by wend and ill be happy... I heard iceing is good to get rid of the redness and antibiotic antment is this true??? Anyother suggestions??

i been using vitamin e oil since around novemeber and it dosent break me out, anyways i see the spots fading already one actualy completely went away and i notice a decrees in the others, i just want it gone by wend and ill be happy... I heard iceing is good to get rid of the redness and antibiotic antment is this true??? Anyother suggestions??

bump