Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dcychanhk

TCA complex dramatic result !

Tell you what , i am having DRAMATIC result with TCA complex . i Applied twice a week .. the way that i applied on it is that APPLIED LOTS AND LOTS ON the scars TILL IT FROSTED! Instead of frosted as a scab like 100 % tca , tca complex frosted for 15 mins , then a thin layer ( no hard scabs at all ) of brown and red skin formed on top of it for the following days . that layer takes approximately 5 days to flake off . I speeded up the whole exforliation process by circling the crystal sample from julie for several times on the third day. I believe the swelling subsided and the scars are more leveled up.. My approach is press the edge of the scars with the Q tip till you could feel the scars irritated. It worked real well on the scars that i got . I didn't experience the pinkness that i had with 20 to 100 % TCA , which is good! And i strongly believe that it works better than 20 to 100% TCA . i have no clue why this is the case.. I tried that last week , but last time i didn't apply as much TCA complex and my skin just peeled off like everyone else did . So i would like to urge someone to go for my approach before considering 100% TCA cross . at least you have nth to lose . if u can't stand the 5 to 6 days peeling process , ask julie for the sampel crystal . thank you

Did you just go around the scars or did you also apply to the middle?

I guess when you are pressing w/ the Q-tip some of the TCA runs into the scar and surrounding tissue?

How many times do you go around the scars?

You are doing this twice a week, correct?

Are you peeling when you apply it the second time later that week?

Sorry for all the questions and I am happy you are having good results!

~Misty user posted image

Ok . i peeled my face two times in a row . On the first day , i applied TCA complex all over my face . For the scar tissues that are relatively large in diameter , i pressed it real hard until it frosted! On the second day , i got irritated but i figured out that i could do more ! I repeated the same procedure. After 2 days , my skin didn't seem to flake off yet , so i applied crystal all over it . Oh right , i also applied my first pee in the morning and final pee at night all over my face ,too . dun know if that has made any effect on my skin . i guess so .. i went around the scars for so many times like 5 to 6 times I just dipped the Q tip into the TCA complex and pressed it hard at the edge of my scars .. for prefect skin , i just went through it as a normal peel that everyone does , which works minimal on anything .. maybe slighlt improvement on skin texture. I hope my answer is responsive

Sounds like ur just doing cross with a low % tca. I'm glad this is working for you, but be careful. Also people who venture into frosting their scars with tca should prolly read over the tca cross thread. Are u applying something like neosporin to the frosted area? I wonder if doing cross while applying a light tca peel to healthy skin could enhance the effects of cross? Dunno, anyway I hope the cross/piss combo works out for you.. biggrin.gif gl take care.

B/c i really can't believe this ! My largest indented scar is completely FILLED UP! i am thinking if all these are illusions ! TCA complex has ingradients that promotes swelling.. That means eventually , those indented scars will come back ! I will prove it as time goes by!

Umm. i dun know about redness. it seems like they are fading after the peelings . But i can't say all of my acne red marks are GONE. it is helping though Give me 1 to 2 months. After 7 to 8 peelings, i can tell ya thank you

Actually, I would have thought using pee on your body was crazy until I watched "Worlds Apart" (great show on National Geographic. They take an All-American family and send them to live in a "3rd World" country for a week. The American family ends up learning that these people aren't stupid or savages and sometimes they don't want to leave!)

Anyway...I learned on that show that some cultures use pee to wash their hair and face. The show's commentator said that pee is completely sterile (unlike the doorknobs we touch with our hands and then touch our faces with). Not saying I'm going to put urine on my scars (I almost gagged watching it), but the people who washed their hair with it had beautiful hair!

This article *almost* makes me ready to try it: http://www.savvyhealth.com/disp.asp?doc_id=575

Who knew we all drank it when we were in our mothers' stomachs?

B/c  Piss helps with acnes !!!!  Dun ask me any questions about semen , urine or whatever. Moderators aren't  cool with me smearing urine and seman onto my face , even though it makes my skin glowing ..  If you want to know more about the ultimate cure for acnes, and scars.  PM me. thank you

B/c  Piss helps with acnes !!!!  Dun ask me any questions about semen , urine or whatever. Moderators aren't  cool with me smearing urine and seman onto my face , even though it makes my skin glowing ..  If you want to know more about the ultimate cure for acnes, and scars.  PM me. thank you

That is not true - I said NOT TO DESTROY EVERYONE ELSES THREADS BY TELLING THEM TO PUT URINE AND SEMEN ON THEIR FACE. It may come as a surprise to you, but many people have made complaints about your style of posts.

Personally dcychanhk, I don't give a damn if you enjoy rubbing donkey manure on your face .... I am saying keep it to your own thread, that's all.

When you can post photos of your success, then let us know.

Until that time .... there is no research to support URINE and SEMEN helping scars - it may help with acne, but THIS IS THE SCAR BOARD.

Next time you seek the services of a doc, I suggest you try a brain surgeon.

sorry ..^^ biggrin.gif hey .. the healing process of TCA is at least not as bad and long as exoderm, needling , subcision , laser surfacing and dermabrasion. A bottle of it costs 30 dollars ,and it lasts for 1 year+. if you apply it with a Q tip it uses up 1 / 1000 per application. It is a cost effective product for scar treatments and skin texture improvement. The healing process is not that scary. there is a 3 days downtime. I still go out during that 3 days though. I will keep you guys updated .thank you

What is TCA stuff. Will it make my face more red and aggrivate my acne? What are it's bennifits, how much is it, where do I get it?

Maya don't be too harsh on him. 

He is really gross and all, but he did give me a good laugh when I wasn't feeling too good.