Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chronotoss

initial dryness from BP

Started Dan's regimen day/night a couple days ago using the amount of half a finger, i can already see it's getting rid of some zits, but my skin feels dry and it's getting flaky and red. it's not to the point where it's super irritating, but when i get out of the shower and wash my face with the cleanser that's when my skin is the dryest. i think my skin is just trying to get use to the BP, will this reaction subside? will ur skin go back to normal? when should i start exfoliating? i watched Dan's video and he uses lots o BP, maybe i should just start by using it once a day?

Started Dan's regimen day/night a couple days ago using the amount of half a finger, i can already see it's getting rid of some zits, but my skin feels dry and it's getting flaky and red. it's not to the point where it's super irritating, but when i get out of the shower and wash my face with the cleanser that's when my skin is the dryest. i think my skin is just trying to get use to the BP, will this reaction subside? will ur skin go back to normal? when should i start exfoliating? i watched Dan's video and he uses lots o BP, maybe i should just start by using it once a day?

You need to use a mosturizer after applying the BP. The initial dryness kinda goes away after a while but depending on the BP strenght I think the face might look "tanned" sometimes even after a while on the stuff. Personally I wish I tried something else first before BP because like I said the face might look sorta tanned or red and since you don't put BP over your eyes(pls don't!) the skin will look whiter in the eye area.