Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GUYS I FINISHED ALL MY MIDTERMS..AND I'M ALIVE AND WELL....I studied day and night..while i ate while i work out..and while at work..and I KNOW 100% that i did really good in them. I am a study bug....The only thing i am really confident in ..are my grades. I wish i can be as confident in my face as i am in my grades ( products; random break out; food allergies etc.) but no dwelling here...

This week i am starting my spring break. I am going home to visit my parents...........I know i should be doing something crazy like a road trip....but i really do miss my family.....

But I am curious..has your acne ever caused you guys to not enjoy a vacation?? And why do you let it stop you?

As for me...I try to avoid swimming..because it washes my makeup off..I also avoid the sunlight..because i can peel and when i do...i break out.....sun block makes me break out...so it's a lose lose situation. So for spring break..there will be no fun in the beach for me ^_^

What about you guys?

GUYS I FINISHED ALL MY MIDTERMS..AND I'M ALIVE AND WELL....I studied day and night..while i ate while i work out..and while at work..and I KNOW 100% that i did really good in them. I am a study bug....The only thing i am really confident in ..are my grades. I wish i can be as confident in my face as i am in my grades ( products; random break out; food allergies etc.) but no dwelling here...

This week i am starting my spring break. I am going home to visit my parents...........I know i should be doing something crazy like a road trip....but i really do miss my family.....

But I am curious..has your acne ever caused you guys to not enjoy a vacation?? And why do you let it stop you?

As for me...I try to avoid swimming..because it washes my makeup off..I also avoid the sunlight..because i can peel and when i do...i break out.....sun block makes me break out...so it's a lose lose situation. So for spring break..there will be no fun in the beach for me ^_^

What about you guys?

Spring break: write a 25 page paper, write an essay for studying abroad next year, apply for graduation, and fill out a scholarship application.

i wish i were doing something where i might be concerned about my skin =p

have fun. dont hink about your face.

Acne has definitely caused me to worry during times that should have been carefree and fun...Just the last February break, I was so depressed about the pits and pimples on my face that I just kind of gave up having fun and sat in my bed at home all day. But this Spring break, we're going to TAIWAN!! and I'm gonna try to have as much fun as I can!

Definitely try going out there! I think once you're immersed in having F-U-N, nothing can stop you!! :)

Acne has definitely caused me to worry during times that should have been carefree and fun...Just the last February break, I was so depressed about the pits and pimples on my face that I just kind of gave up having fun and sat in my bed at home all day. But this Spring break, we're going to TAIWAN!! and I'm gonna try to have as much fun as I can!

Definitely try going out there! I think once you're immersed in having F-U-N, nothing can stop you!! :)

It hasn't for me, personally. I just find the whole idea of locking yourself up in a room, because of a few pimples on your face, is kind of odd xD

My spring break is going pretty well, even though we don't have the money to go anywhere, and i'm living with my sister. My best friend from Switzerland (who I haven't seen for close to a year now) arrived last friday, and is staying until Sunday. It made my year really :D

We don't have spring break here...Tropical all year round. But no having acne doesn't stop me from enjoying myself. I spend my time with friends who don't mind my acne. So it doesn't matter to me. And I don't wear makeup to cover my acne so swimming is no problem for me.

All my friends are in town, people I have I not seen in quite sometime, but because I had a rather large break out last weekend, I did not venture out. I try not to let it control my life, but when a large break out hits, I just go into a shell with a "f**k it" sort of attitude. I did however go out this weekend and have been clearing up! :D

What about you guys?

Spring break? I wish! I'm studying for a research masters in law so I have to work on it constantly. Well, I say constantly, most of the time I procrastinate on forums... :whistle: