Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
1NoahOne

Red marks really red in the morning

Every morning I wake up my red spots are all really red... but at night my face all calms down...

I've stopped taking showers in the morning which has decresed the redness a little bit, but my face still looks unhealthy during the majority of the school day and sometimes into the afternoon... any suggestions? Thanks

same for both my red and brown marks in the morning. I think its the natural light, that's why I hate going out in the morning especially in sunlight (although I love the sun) its like wtf it looks next level bad!

Could be the lighting?

my guess would be due to increase blood flow to the face when you are sleeping which maybe make it look redder when you wake up.

After shower, (hot shower im guessing?), same applies. Hot shower, increases blood flow.

Yes i agree! In the mornings my face looks like is been hit by a lorry! :lol: And the redmarks increase up to 99999 million from 9999. Around night my face looks healthier but not it's get worse agen after 12 :S

It is probably just where you have been laying on your face when asleep!! i have rosacea from accutane and the same thing applies for me at the moment.

It's actually the other way around for me. My red marks are very faded when I wake up. I make sure to never lay on my face when I sleep. After I take my morning shower they start to be more visible and then throughout the day they slowly fade again. Lighting is a big factor though. In many lights my marks aren't even noticeable at all and I look 100% clear but in white lights and natural sun light they seem to be more visible...So yeah it's probably a lighting issue.

It's actually the other way around for me. My red marks are very faded when I wake up. I make sure to never lay on my face when I sleep. After I take my morning shower they start to be more visible and then throughout the day they slowly fade again. Lighting is a big factor though. In many lights my marks aren't even noticeable at all and I look 100% clear but in white lights and natural sun light they seem to be more visible...So yeah it's probably a lighting issue.

Alright... so my red marks are bad at night. Then I wake up and they have almost disappeared... and then I take a shower and they come back! It's weird!

My skin looks incredibly clean in the morning. Don't know why. My red marks are still there but they are always looking much better in the morning. Then they develop back into normal after I've taken a shower.

Alright... so my red marks are bad at night. Then I wake up and they have almost disappeared... and then I take a shower and they come back! It's weird!

I don't know what causes that, but I've had it as well. only wash your face with lukewarm/tepid water, not hot. Worked for me.