Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chronotoss

Why am I always horney >_

Yo theres been sum days when i masturbate 7 times a day........like really stressful days.

And........who said he needs to get laid can fuck off........Its called abstinence people. Its a lifestyle.

Yo man, its normal.....that just means your girl's gona love you.....you probley a freek 2 huh man..

i know i am...i eat that shit i spit it i twurk it man i do what ever i dont even care.....2 girls one cup didnt do nothing for me lol.

more you do it the more you'll want. I promised god i'd abstain from sex, when i was at my worst. I used to think about it alot because i slept around alot. If you want it off your mind, slow it down. If not, deal with being like a cat in heat.

more you do it the more you'll want. I promised god i'd abstain from sex, when i was at my worst. I used to think about it alot because i slept around alot. If you want it off your mind, slow it down. If not, deal with being like a cat in heat.

aw i really respect you for that. takes a strong person :clap:

i remember you. what you up to

i remember you. what you up to

not a whole lot. you should IM me again sometime. had to change my s/n so the new one's in my signature.

I heard its normal for a guy to think sexually like every 6 seconds

is this correct?

No. That's completely illogical. How long do your thoughts last? Every 6 seconds does your mind jump to a new topic? Could you ever get anything done, concentrate on anything else, or finish any thought if your mind did that?

That whole "every 6 seconds" (or 10 or 52 or whatever) thing comes from statistics that have been greatly misinterpreted (and never sourced....it's probably completely false to begin with). Like many statistics, when taken out of context, it is very misleading. It's like that statistic "every 6 seconds tobacco kills one person"...is that literal? No...what they did to get that number is add up all the apparent tobacco related deaths of that year and then average it out, down to seconds, because it sounds more dramatic that way. Similarly, if you add up all the time a guy thinks about sex and average it out, then it may be something like every 6 seconds. Although I think that number is still greatly exaggerated, cuz that would be like 4 hours of every day :rolleyes:

Masturbation causes acne! hence why we all have acne. so u better stop if u dont want to get any worse. take my advise. the last time i did that was in july, then my face started getting better. stupidly, i did it a bout 2 weeks ago and once again my face went from good to terrible in such a short amount of time. MASTURBATION DOES CAUSE ACNE! doctors are lyieng to say it isnt so, otherwise i would have beautiful skin. but stupid me i dont.

Masturbation causes acne! hence why we all have acne. so u better stop if u dont want to get any worse. take my advise. the last time i did that was in july, then my face started getting better. stupidly, i did it a bout 2 weeks ago and once again my face went from good to terrible in such a short amount of time. MASTURBATION DOES CAUSE ACNE! doctors are lyieng to say it isnt so, otherwise i would have beautiful skin. but stupid me i dont.

I'm glad you found that stopping works for you, but making a general claim like "Masurbation causes acne.. hence we all have acne" is ridiculous. I wish that were the case, because it'd mean a cure for acne... but there's no such thing. I do believe that it causes acne for some, but not for everyone. The only way to know is to do an experiment and find out how your body reacts. Not everyone on this board even has sex or masturbates, so clearly it's not the magic bullet.

Hey let me tell you something. Stop eating meat and you will notice a drastic reduction in your horniness. According to Ayurveda, meat is a "tamasi" food and increases the heat in your body and sex drive. I noticed a major difference for me. When I used to eat a lot of meat, I used to be horny all the time which is not a good thing when you have a lot of studying to do and need to concentrate :lol: Also my acne used to be really bad that time.

But ever since I stopped eating meat, I noticed my skin improved a lot, also I dont get horney all the time unless my BF is around :D

What a ridiculous statement!!!! 'Masturbation causes acne...........thats why we all have it', mate you sound like you have been brain washed by a load of church goers that want people to beleive sex is a dirty bad thing. Ok acne involves hormones and so does sex, but linking the two based on just that is stupid! So what are you going to refrain from sex your entire life? Sounds fun!

I'm a 19 year old female and my best friends tell me I have the libido of a man.

I make my boyfriend happy at least once a day. Sometimes more.

I remember one day we had sex like 5 times :)

I live with him, and we've been together for a while, so we're really close, otherwise I wouldn't be like that.

I'd say jack it off or abstain ;) don't sleep around. it always ends badly.

Same here... quit masturbating for a few weeks and my acne went away, then this week was horney as hell, and BAM!!! my chin exploded with white heads the next day lol. so im done with masturbating for like 5 months just to see what happens...

dame milk broke out my entire face this year

god im so depressed :(

I'm glad you found that stopping works for you, but making a general claim like "Masurbation causes acne.. hence we all have acne" is ridiculous. I wish that were the case, because it'd mean a cure for acne... but there's no such thing. I do believe that it causes acne for some, but not for everyone. The only way to know is to do an experiment and find out how your body reacts. Not everyone on this board even has sex or masturbates, so clearly it's not the magic bullet.

actually eating too much meat decreases your androgen levels significantly. Eating lots of carbs and a little fat jacks em up good. But you also need low fiber foods because fiber also decreases your androgens and appetite which is why vegans look like turds.

People with acne are more horny because they have higher androgen levels than most people without it

shit i quoted the wrong post

I started cranking in grade 2, no joke. I peaked at 3x a day around grade 7 I believe. Now it's like once every 2 days or so, sometimes more. Sometimes I'll "forget" or in other words, just be busy with other things and not do it for a week and it doesn't bother me. Usually I'm just bored so I crank to kill some time.