Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm talking red patches in parts, and recently my nose has gotten red blotches on it without doing anything (no lie, i've just been using water on my face).

what do you suggest?

also, i do have pimples but they're not as bad as before, i'd say it's moderate though my nose is practically covered in blackheads.

also, a dermatologist is out of the question since when i asked if i could see one before, my mom told me how 40 years ago this one girl went to a dermatologist and came out with skin worse than ever. i told her my step-brother's skin looks perfect now and she denied this (even though he went from severe to clear). she doesn't believe in them and i can't afford one on my own yet.

i'm talking red patches in parts, and recently my nose has gotten red blotches on it without doing anything (no lie, i've just been using water on my face).

what do you suggest?

Salicylic Acid peels... looks for Neutrogena or AcneFree peels in your local walgreens or cvs

Mate my face is also covered in red patches, they have been there for around a whole fucking year and have got a lot better but are still pretty noticable.