Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bluecabbage

glycolic peel

Not many shops in the UK sell products with glycolic acid in them from what I have seen, that product you listed will proberly have a low glycolic % and those brands throw so much other crap into them. Is there a reason why you cant buy online? there are a number of good websites that are safe that have the products perfect for your needs:

perfectskin.uk.com

bravuralondon.co.uk

even ebay.

If there is difficulties buying online you will have a mission finding an equal product in the shops like superdrug and boots.

I haven't found any good products in Superdrug or Boots. They are all very low concentration. I bought a 15% GA peel off eBay very cheaply and it was excellent. It came in a little bottle, which I had to spread over my skin. Why can you not buy online?

i cannot by online because i don't have a way of paying for the products eg no credit/debit card

ill try to borrow someones and if i do which product would you recommend and what concentration.