Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bestscreennameever

Does SA/exfoliating stuff make your pores bigger?

I've been using SA and BP in combination for several months now with good results. I think my pores look bigger though. Could this be because of something I am using? I use Clearasil Total Control deep pore cream cleanser (it has SA and I think microbeads for exfoliating) and the 2.5% bp on-the-spot acne treatment by Neutrogena. I use Cetaphil moisturizer, too. Anyone know if any of this is making my pores look bigger? And can anyone recommend anything for smaller pores? Thanks. smile.gif

I've noticed this as well, and I've only been using the SA-BP combo for three days now. I'd also like to know the words of wisdom to get smaller pores.

which proactiv mask are you referring to? The refining mask? (i.e. small bottle, sulfur)

Yeah, that was was pretty good imo too. I still haven't found anything or heard about anything yet either. Who knows? It could just be genetics.

which proactiv mask are you referring to?  The refining mask?  (i.e. small bottle, sulfur)

Yeah, that was was pretty good imo too.  I still haven't found anything or heard about anything yet either.  Who knows?  It could just be genetics.