Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leet

Swollen lip???????????????????

I have this pimple above my lip right in that little area that goes in... what the hell is that called? Anyways its right in the center of it about 2mm away from my lip. It isnt real big and its still kind of deep but its surfacing a little.

My upper lip is swollen in the center. I have had this before but i was wondering if its from the BP getting too close or the pimple itself? Can BP make it swell, cause i am not touching my lip.

Anyways its like the 4th time i had over a year or so and before when it did it, i didnt have any pimples around there. Anyone else have it.

Looks ugly cause its more plump in the upper middle part of my lip. I already have full lips to begin with. ugh

I get one there all the time, the second I feel it coming i BP it and NEVER touch it at all. I just suck it up and try n make it through the day. Sometimes before bed Ill ice it. If you even start touching with it at all it swells up and perhaps even becomes a huge whitehead which is bed near the lip. Avoiding the whitehead is key.

I looked in the mirror today at work and the swelling of my lip went down. yay normal looking lip now. The pimple has a bit of dryness/flaking on it but thats it... its not too bad though. biggrin.gif/

Oh... so thats what its called! LOL