Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naen

Pitted Scar

I have a fairly big pitted circle scar near the tip of my nose due to chicken pox more than 5 years ago. Anyone has had anything similar to this and has underwent any treatments and prove successful? If yes, could you please tell me about it? Thank you so much!

:-k Where in Singapore is that treatment available and how much does it usually cost for each session? sad.gif I couldn't find information about smoothbeam in Singapore on the Internet. smile.gif Thanks.

I have a pit scar near the end of my nose and I went to the dermatologist in January and she said I had to wait 6 months(I've only had this since December) and that I had to go to a plastic surgeon..I scheduled a consult with a plastic surgeon and he said wait until July and that he would do a excision...He says that it's supposed to look better than it does now and that's fine by me...

Have you gone to any doctors?? Keep me updated..

I'm going to go to the plastic surgeon in May that the derm recommended because I can't take it anymore and July seems farther away than ever.

Oh...plastic dr. I saw said that there were two ways to get rid of it..excision or to laser it but he said lasering isn't the best way because then you have to deal with a burn... O:) O:) smile.gif

...well, I used to have a huge, and as deep as they come, scar right in the middle of my forehead(about 6 years old, also result of chickenpox)

The scar is still there, but I've seen huge improvement(about 40%) after only 2 TCA Complex treatments.