Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nofx_gurl_420

here is something you guys might want to read........

http://www.onlineallergycenter.com/hormoneallergies/ after I read this it made me feel sad because if that is true I will probably never out grow my acne and lose my hair! my hair used to be thick now it is thin anyways I have some of these symtoms and I think I am allergic to those hormones which sucks cause it looks like I am screwed for the rest of my life! just when I had the idea I might grow out of this acne bull shit and be happy in my 20's, looks like my life is still going to suck sad.gif

Well, i'm sorry to hear about that if it really is what you're suffering from...

But don't worry about it, your life won't suck! Things like Acne are not the end of the world! I've got moderate back and chest acne, bordering on the severe side during serious breakouts, and I have a beautiful girlfriend that LOVES me with my shirt off ;P

I'm a firm believer that no matter what you have, love it, and be confident: that's 20x more attractive than any sort of physical trait smile.gif