Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
malia

apresia products claim to help with scarring

i recently tried their line after reading about their logic behind their products and contacting them numerous times. (their customer service is wonderful...i usually get a response after one business day.) it does make a lot of sense...that scars happen because of lack of nutrients. the skin is the last in a long line of things your body takes care of when it distributes nutrients and sometimes there's none left to go the distance.

although i used it for about a month and it didn't stop the acne, it did help with my skin's texture on the healthier parts. i also kept in close contact with another person who was starting this line at the same time and he said that it worked for him.

they also have a money back guarantee so if it doesn't work, you have nothing to lose. here's their website: www.skintactix.com

hopefully this will help someone!

I've read through that site before ... they don't actually claim to help with scarring, they claim to help with PREVENTING scarring.

Basically, it's just a system of a good antibacterial wash, glycolic exfoliation, zinc topical? and clay masks.