Notifications
Clear all

Subcision (in Perth, Australia???) PLS HELP

MemberMember
(@eyeboy)

Posted : 03/11/2008 4:39 am

Hey there, I'm think of getting subcicion dont for several of my depressed acne scars I have and would like to hear from those that had it done. How was the improvement and how much did you fork out to have this procedure done??

Also, could anyone, ANYONE help me if you have any information on how do I go about finding someone that does subcision in Perth, Australia??? I have searched the web and couldn't find a clinic or centre that advertises that subcision is done. Are dermatologists trained in doing subcision? or just plastic surgeons??

Any input will be very much appreciated. Thanks guys :)

MemberMember
(@prinny)

Posted : 03/11/2008 1:15 pm

Hey there, I'm think of getting subcicion dont for several of my depressed acne scars I have and would like to hear from those that had it done. How was the improvement and how much did you fork out to have this procedure done??

Also, could anyone, ANYONE help me if you have any information on how do I go about finding someone that does subcision in Perth, Australia??? I have searched the web and couldn't find a clinic or centre that advertises that subcision is done. Are dermatologists trained in doing subcision? or just plastic surgeons??

Any input will be very much appreciated. Thanks guys :)

Hi eyeboy,

I had subcision done a few weeks ago and i can already see a difference in one very depressed scar. Its still visible but does not look as deep as it did before. I would definately recommend you have it done if you can find someone to do it.

I'm from the UK so do not know of anyone in Australia, but just to let you know that i got mine done for free when paying for a derma rolling session.

Good luck.

MemberMember
(@eyeboy)

Posted : 03/11/2008 7:36 pm

Hey prinny thanks for you reply... I was wondering do dermatologists do subcisions? Or can they refer me to someone else that does?

And if anyone knows about a place to get subcision done in Perth pls let me know thanks!

MemberMember
(@prinny)

Posted : 03/13/2008 11:38 am

Hey prinny thanks for you reply... I was wondering do dermatologists do subcisions? Or can they refer me to someone else that does?

And if anyone knows about a place to get subcision done in Perth pls let me know thanks!

I had my subcision done by a dermatologist, although i'm not sure if all dermatologists carry out this procedure. You could always get in touch with one and if they don't do it they may know someone who does!

MemberMember
(@wezulu92)

Posted : 01/29/2013 9:57 am

I'm also searching for a place that does subcisions in perth, I reccommend calling a few facial surgeons or dermatologists and just enquire about the procedure. I'm trying to do the same at the moment.. They do have places in melbourne and brisbane but obviously that requires a flight there and back. hope this helps

MemberMember
(@feelsgood)

Posted : 01/30/2013 8:25 am

I'm also searching for a place that does subcisions in perth, I reccommend calling a few facial surgeons or dermatologists and just enquire about the procedure. I'm trying to do the same at the moment.. They do have places in melbourne and brisbane but obviously that requires a flight there and back. hope this helps

wezulu92, the OP of this thread has had subcision treatment done already.

MemberMember
(@wezulu92)

Posted : 01/31/2013 7:48 am

oh, I neglected to see the date of this topic :S "Eyeboy" did you end up getting your subcision in perth?