Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest agentx

Finally Started!

Guest agentx

Hey guys,

I finally started Dans regimen after 5 months off Accutane. I`d been breaking out quite frequently in the last weeks ( not as bad as before accutane ) and now after the regimen ( Although it has only been around a week ) i havent had a breakout. Knock on wood, it could just be a coincidence?

Anyways my skin is really REALLY dry and i have to moisturize around 10x a day heh. but this could be it lol. Looks like its working.

I just wanna ask a question, i dont have that much facial hair, so do i still need to shave everyday as the routine?

Thanks guyZ and Dan smile.gif

I didn't know shaving was part of the routine...I don't have very much facial hair either, I shave (lightly) like, once every other day, sometimes longer. Good luck on starting out!! You sound like me, I ended my accutane course, starting getting breakouts again about 4, 5 months after my course ended (although considerably lighter than before the treatment, it was starting to get bad) and since being on the regimen, I'm about 98-99% clear. It's great!