Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i just wanna kill myself seriously =/ i hate my face and am scared to look at it in the mirror]

tired of life

tired of trying to hide at school

tired of looking in the mirror and seeing that 1 side of my face is better then the other and try to face people with that side. tired of it all

try some stronger acne medication. do everything you can to get the acne down and you will feel better. go and see a skin doctor if you haven't already done so. let us know what you're going to do and about your progress.

if you dont let it bother you then people wont notice it as much as you think. when u act like somethings wrong or try to tilt your head a certain direction, people will notice. but if you act like it doesnt bother u, people will see past it and ur personality will shine through.

keep smiling...ull be fine smile.gif

try to see a doc and get some medication if you haven't done so yet....you'll feel better once you start seeing some sort of improvement.

Something that can help you deal with the problem is to focus on the solution. Look into all your options.

First of all, have you tried the regimen?

If you have severe acne, have you made an appointment with a dermatologist to discuss other options?

What kept me going when I had acne pretty bad was to keep hope that I would find a solution, and to keep looking.

-Dan