Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KYboyRoy

a questions on a product

I just started on the regimen.My insurance will pay for some BP products.But none of them are a 2.5% strength.They are all 4% BP.So I went ahead and picked up the 3.1 oz of Brevoxyl 4% gel.I haven't started using it yet because I didn't know if it would be good or not.Any advice from Dan the man or anyone else with experience would be great.Sorry had to throw that in that Dan lol.

Thanks for the quik reply Dan.And no it doesn't have any alcohol in it at all.I dabbed a small amount on a pimple I have and it absorbs really quik.More than the others i've used before.As soon as your BP gel comes out im going to buy it as fast as I can.I wanna thank you for sharing your regimen.I have only been on it for a little less than a week and I can already tell a difference.The acne I already have is healing up alot quiker than usual.One is completely gone after only 2 days.My skin looks and feels better.I also started using Pine bark extract.I have heard that it helps with reducing redness.I have this one red spot on my nose that has been there for over 2 years or more.It looks like a regular red pimple that just won't go away.It almost has a slight purple tint were the redness ends.Do you have any advice on how to get rid of it or reduce it or anything.This spot make me very ashamed of my skin more than anything else.Because its always there.Please if you have any advice I would greatly appreciate it.And thanks again from a long time sufferer.